“Oro Valley Gem”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Located in the heart of Oro Valley offering both indoor and outdoor seating. They have nice menu selection and have a early bird special.

There are newer reviews for Harvest Moon

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I won't go into the details of the food. All four of us thought the food was good. The service however was not. From the time we sat down to the time we got our drinks was exactly 30 minutes. The service got a little better from that point on, perhaps because I mentioned to the waiter that maybe I should order another glass of wine now since it took a half an hour for the first drinks. I was stating a fact, not trying to be sarcastic. I also don't like being referred to as "buddy" or "sport" or "pal" as this waiter apparently likes to refer to his customers. We won't hurry back.

2  Thank capecodollie
Reviewed December 16, 2013

The food was yummy, the atmosphere pleasant but the service was poor. Extremely slow and they forgot to place our order for the appetizer. Luckily we were in no hurry so the slow service did not bother us very much. If you are in a hurry, I would suggest a different place. If you want a quiet place to visit and good food, this is a place to go.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Our group of 7 went out for dinner, before going to a concert together. We have eaten at this restaurant many times before, but we were told that they are under new management. We were also told that the wait staff was entirely new. This is apparently NOT good for many reasons. This place has definitely gone down hill fast. We had to wait two hours to get our meal and we missed our concert. We ordered from their new, and overpriced vegetarian menu, given the meal we were finally served. To add insult to injury, both my husband and I got sick from the dinner we ate there. This has never happened in any of the restaurants here in Tucson, and we dine out frequently. When I called to tell the owner of our horrible experience, she showed no concern and issued no apology. We can NOT recommend this place to anyone.

2  Thank LSArizona
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Going to the movies and stopped here for dinner. I would say the service was bad, but actually it was non-existent ! We were seated on the patio and given menus. The waitress came and was unfamiliar with the menu.
When asked what kind of sauce was on a dish, she said that it was sort of "whitish"sauce. Another waitress. We ordered. Quite a wait. Dinner came delivered by perhaps the manager? We had no silverware. Dinner was just ok. No one ever came to table again. Finally got up and asked for a water refill and check. What a mess. There are lots of other places around.

3  Thank tucsonfolks