“Northeasters, this is where to go for cheesesteaks and hoagies and if it's you're lucky day, tastykakes. Real McCoy.”

East Coast Super Subs
Ranked #615 of 1,990 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Soups
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 1, 2009

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Tucson
“Never been to the East Coast, but this place makes me want to go”
Reviewed October 12, 2008

Superb atmosphere for any sports historian/fan, plenty of things to look at.

Spacious seating. I'm glad i never eat lunch during lunch time because i'm sure it is wall to wall (like the old smaller location was on 6th and Campbell).

Quick service, generally without a smile, but in a good way. They mean business. They want you in, fed quickly, and full. They're very good at what they do. And yes, i've had some friendly servers there.

The food. Don't get me started. I generally hit up the McKenna. It's simple but satisfying. The bread is fantastic. The way they grill their sandwich fillers together is fantastic. Seasoning? no idea what it is but it keeps me coming back.

I do a lot of call ahead/pick up orders because well, that's what i do. I don't go out to eat with company all that often do to scheduling conflicts and such. They also deliver. I've never used these services because i live to far away.

If you're looking for excellent food near campus with actual SPACE TO PARK IN FRONT AND IN BACK OF THE RESTAURANT do give East Coast a Try.