“Pleasant refuge from the world”
Review of Korea House

Korea House
Ranked #574 of 2,033 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I knew we were in for a good time within a minute of walking into this place.

It was a late Saturday afternoon that my wife, my mother in law, and I walked in through the doors.

We were immediately shown to one of several small "stalls" off the main dining room, decorated with King Sejong calligraphy wallpaper. It was so pleasant to have some space just to ourselves!

The waitress was attentive and made good recommendations. We each had one of the combination specials. All were good, filling, and gave us leftovers. My wife's only complaint was that the soup was a little thin. For miso, that's the way I expect it... not worth any criticism.

My wife was driving (it was one of my birthday dinners) so I had sakë, which of course was just right. (They had a good selection. Nice touch.)

We will be going back.

Reviewed September 26, 2009

Tucson has too little diversity when it comes to food. So Korea House is a welcome change from the chain restaurants that are all to common here. It satisfies the craving of having something different.

1  Thank TravFiend
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed November 22, 2008

Excellent Bibim Bap

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed May 23, 2008

Best Korean in Tucson. Get drunk on Soju here.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook