“Good basic mexican food - Great Margs”
Review of BLANCO

BLANCO
Reserve with OpenTable
BLANCO is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 1,995 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Englewood, Colorado
“Good basic mexican food - Great Margs”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Title says it all - if you're looking for standard good mexican, I'd highly recommend Blanco. If you're looking for a great Marg, this is your place!

Visited November 2013

Sandpoint, Idaho, United States
“Great apps with people watching verandas.”
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Short wait time, shared the mahcaca dilla, guacamole, and should have got the three tacos. One of the better stops in phx for sure.

• Visited October 2013
Beckley, West Virginia, United States
“Upscale Mexican”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Located in the La Encantada shopping center at Skyline and Campbell.

Ample parking.

Indoor and outdoor seating, spectacular view of the city and mountains to the south.

I joined a friend there for lunch. Thin, crispy chips, tasty salsa. I had the fish tacos. The fish and the corn tortillas were fresh, but the seasoning was a little bland.

Nice place for lunch or dinner.

• Visited September 2013
Mesa, Arizona
“Great Tacos”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

You get three mini tacos, but they are filled so full I couldn't finish mine. The guacamole is fantastic and not at all spicy even though it has two types of chili's in it. I am giving 4 instead of 5 stars because I called about making a reservation for AZ restaurant week and they told me they don't take reservations for less than 8 people. We only had two. But the problem was they didn't tell me that the AZ restaurant week menu didn't start until 4pm and I was coming in a little after noon.

Visited September 2013
Santa Clara
“PHX Airport - E Sky Harbor in Pheonix, AZ”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This location was during our wait for our flight in the Sky Harbor airport in Pheonix. The service was not very attentive, and the fish tacos weren't tasty at all. We did try the nachos appetizer with chicken which was the best we'd ever had. Seemed like a hit or miss menu. Our party also tried the chicken burrito, which was tasty. However, the beer on tap was warm. So I'm being kind in saying this is a average stop - with poor service and an inconsistent menu. Leave it at that.

• Visited September 2013

Been to BLANCO? Share your experiences!