“Excellent staff, excellent food”
Review of Ume Asian Cuisine

Ume Asian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Ume Asian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #263 of 2,162 Restaurants in Tucson
Reviewed April 1, 2018

There were 11 of us and it was a Saturday around 5 P.M.. And we didn't have a reservation (our fault). But they moved things around and said if we could be finished by 7 they could accommodate us.
We received quick and friendly service almost immediately. I had a terrible time deciding if I wanted Shrimp Tempura or mushu pork. Waitress told me I could get an appetizer size of the Shrimp and the pork for my main dish if I wanted. Yes. I did! The shrimp and vegetables were almost as good as the ones I used to get in Japan. And the Pork was terrific. Everyone in our party was very pleased with their food. I definitely plan on coming back and bringing friends with me.

Reviewed March 7, 2018

Ate here for lunch and ordered off both the lunch menu as well as the Happy Hour menu (Happy Hour runs from 11:00am to 7:00pm)! The pot stickers, lettuce wraps and kung pao chicken were all very tasty and the portions were quite substantial considering the prices. Beer and wine specials are also available during Happy Hour. The restaurant is smoke-free, but you have to walk through the very smokey casino to get there.

Reviewed January 27, 2018

They have a happy hour special and small plates-even if you are not a sushi fan there are delicious options and the craft cocktails are great!

Reviewed January 25, 2018

A friend and I went to this to do a take out. I ordered sweet and sour soup and some cucumbers in a vinegar sauces and I forgot what my friend ordered. I planned for this to be both dinner and breakfast. Service was spotty, which is rare for the CDS and when I got back to my room discovered I had been charged for the cucumbers but never got them. Had them waste 1/2 hour of my time correcting this mistake and it then took an hour to get them delivered to my room WITH A DELIVERY CHARGE which I eventually got cancelled via the front desk. And the cucumbers were limp and the sauce to much vinegar. Confucius say: Never order oriental food at Native American Indian casino. My friend went back a few days later for a quick solo lunch before one of her billiard matches and tells me she will never go back. Next time in am there I will give it one more chance

Reviewed November 16, 2017

We tried several dishes but found the food on the 'very average' side of Asian. Their soups are the best value and nicely prepared.

Fortune cookies were always stale.