Hyatt Place Tucson Airport
$100
$85
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$65
$129
$119
Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$67
$190
$169
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
$129
$116
  • Pool
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$84
  • Restaurant
$97
Hilton.com
$97
All reviewstucson airportseparate seating areawet barwould stay here againan early flightfree breakfastrental carking bednice roomfresh fruitshuttle serviceone night stayrooms are largemini fridgefront desk staffbeds were comfortablehot breakfast
Reviewed May 10, 2009

Very nice place...the rooms are fabulous.

One of the staff was not very friendly, but I didn't really care once I got into my spacious modern and clean room. It was very quiet, and the bed was super comfortable with tons of pillows.

The only problem was the lack of restaurant...but they do offer breakfast in the mornings as part of your stay.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank MountainDream
Reviewed April 11, 2009

We just needed a place to stay overnight near the airport so we could catch a 6AM flight. This hotel is very convenient to the airport. Upon entering the room we wished we had more time there. Very nice and roomy and clean. Small refrigerator, 42" TV, comfortable beds and pillows. Only problem was the bathroom sink didn't drain right. they offer 24 hr food service but we didn't use it. They have continental breakfast in the morning but we had to leave before it opened.
Check-in was automated which seemed kind of impersonal. Automatic checkout on the TV was not working in the morning so we had to check out with a clerk.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ed60062
Reviewed April 5, 2009

I stayed at the Hyatt Place from 3-16 until 4-03-09. Upon my arrival after traveling all day the computers were down and they could not check me in, however, Monica offered my a drink and something to eat until she would be able to check me in. The lounge area had comfortable furniture and a big screen tv showing a basketball game so I was pretty set. about 40 minutes later she was able to get me checked in and apologized for the inconvience. During my stay I was able to meet several members and the general manager. The staff was always friendly and helpful and took care of all my needs. I believe they went above and beyond. They have a 24 hour service for meals and I took advantage of them preparing my lunches several times. The food was very good and large portions. The room was clean and comfortable with a large flat screen tv. I worked out in the work out room many times and found everything clean and in good working order. I used the pool only once as I worked all day, however, they provided extra towels and the area was very nice and the pool heated. My overall stay was great and I would highly recommend this hotel to any traveler

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2008

This is the former Amerisuites. It was updated/remodeled in recent years. Now it is starting to show some rough edges from use.

The lobby and first impression is very pleasant. The staff professional.

The room was clean. The beds and bedding comfortable.

The bathroom is very small.

A wide screen TV is shared between the divide seating/bedroom area.

The property is very quiet.

The internet was spotty.

The comp breakfast was very nice. Additional hot items could be purchased.

The shuttle response time was quick. Very friendly driver.

Very convenient to airport. Restaurants and shopping in the area is very slim.

The rate was a little too high.

But overall this was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: October 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank cincibuckeye
Reviewed November 8, 2008

I am a frequent lodger at the Hyatt brand, but this was my first experience at Hyatt Place. The property - while close to the airport - was very tired and dirty. The rooms were just ok and the bathroom was very worn. I checked in very late and left early in the morning so I suppose the hotel served its purpose.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business