“The room was clean and neat, The only thing is that the...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn & Suites Tucson AZ

Days Inn & Suites Tucson AZ
Ranked #106 of 130 Hotels in Tucson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

I loved my stay here. Everytime I stay its always clean and fresh smelling. The staff is always friendly both morning and evening. The rooms are comfortable and spacious. The breakfast was good. Staff was very helpful. The bed was comfortable. I will return and recommend this hotel to all my friends and family.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
      Rooms
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Generalmanagermike, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tucson AZ, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Hi this is Mike and thank your for your feed back .It means a lot to my employee.
Mike
Phoenix, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

They wouldn't let us check in until 3pm on the dot. Our keys did not work so I drove back to the desk & the lady re-did the keys but again they did not work. I called the desk & told the lady that I would not go pick up a 3rd set of keys; she said she would be right over with new keys but of course she didn't show up. A man brought keys that worked then I went inside & saw that both beds had been slept in. I told of my disdain to this guy & he said I could write a letter to the manager, I will do that. At bedtime I discovered that the tv did not work & the lady said their maintenance person would not be in until the next morning. She said we could switch rooms but I was already in my pj's & didn't want to bother moving. Take my word, I will not stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank KayTee369
mike d, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tucson AZ, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Hello Dear guest .This is Mike .sorry we could not meet your expection. we will try to improve our service and condition.Give us an opportunity in the future .

Travelers are raving about these Tucson hotels

Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

Room was not very clean, toilet was broken, management was not friendly and told me I couldn't have visitors after 10pm, It was a vacation and I paid for the room, I am an adult and can/will have over who I would like. Overall was worried I would get bitten by bed bugs or get a disease from this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo