Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa
Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$103
AscendHotels
$87
$80
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$72
La Quinta
$246
$217
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$88
$80
$328
$233
Loews Hotels
$249
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$50
Red Roof
$215
2,923 results
All reviewsswim up barred door spagolf courseheavenly bedadult poolpool areatennis courtsbeautiful propertycatalina mountainsmain buildingself parkingfitness centermountain viewthe entire stafftucson areasabino canyonpools
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 30, 2010

I was at a function at La Paloma on Friday August 27. I parked my 2009 Lexus with the valet parking. After picking up the car on Friday evening, while driving, I noticed the Right outside mirror was shaking. After getting home I went to examine and the mirror almost fell off in my hand...the wires were holding it on. I phoned the hotel on Saturday and spoke to the MOD who took my info and told me that someone from security would call me right back. I called again on Monday. After going to the Lexus dealer and was told that the mirror hass no marks on it and the only way that this could have happened was that someone pushed the mirror the wrong way. I have called the hotel again and still no one has had the courtesy to even call me back....Great customer relations!!!

Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank ted_who
Reviewed August 30, 2010

Hello!

To whom it may concern...

My name is J.J. Pellini, Director of Marketing for Sports Radio 104.3 The Fan in Denver. We just came back from our stay at the Westin La Paloma in Tucson! We took a group of about 30 golfers down there for our final event for a radio station promotion we do here in Denver. The resort was first class! The rooms were amazing! And all of our guests LOVED the pool! But most of all, the service by the hotel staff was second to none! It began with the help we were given by Dawn Glass, Senior Group Reservations Coordinator at the resort. She was extrememly accommodating with all of our special requests that golfers usually have when traveling! I also noticed that the resort had a major woman's slumber party promotion that weekend, so she was juggling double-duty. Also, the check-in/check out staff was very friendly, and so were the cleaning crews and pool attendants.

We look forward to staying there again soon!

Thanks!

JJ Pellini
303-909-9637
jjpellini@1043thefan.com

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
billp82, General Manager at Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2010

Thank you for posting why you enjoyed The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa. We are a great destination year round for golfers. Being from Denver it is just a short flight to Tucson. I look forward to having you back soon to enjoy a few more rounds. It won’t be long before Denver sees some snow - our Jack Nicklaus Signature course awaits!

Reviewed August 26, 2010

I wanted to relax at the La Paloma for the evening, and it felt like i was there for weeks. The heavenly beds sold me the second i rested my head on the pillows. Soaking in the sun was delightful with the natural cool spa, and adult pool. To top it all of Dawn, our friendly and helpful reservation manager, was so helpful and accommodating. I will defiantly be going back time and time again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
billp82, General Manager at Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2010

Thank you for posting about our “heavenly beds”. They are a great finish to a wonderful day at the pools. We look forward to having you return and our reservation agents are ready to make each trip special.

Reviewed August 26, 2010

Upon arrival I was greeted by the woman at the main check in/out counter with a friendly smile and cheerful demeanor. She was efficient and professional.
I was likewise impressed with the pre-stay help my Administrative Assisitant received from Dawn Glass. Dawn was very helpful in assuring my colleage and I were assigned rooms in the building (B) we have stayed in before and liked.
She also impressed the both of us with a surprise fruit/cheese plate as a welcome and thank you for our continued loyalty to your hotel.
We both travel extensivesly so getting a "special touch" while on the road is very much appreciated.
Next time I am in Tucson I will definitely stay at the La Paloma!
Regards,
Bob Bailey

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business

Thank you Mr. Bailey for posting about your business stay at The Westin La Paloma. We always strive to make each and every trip comfortable, starting with a warm welcome. We look forward to your return to Tucson and La Paloma.

Reviewed August 25, 2010

The only bad thing about this hotel was we had no motivation to leave it and see Tucson. I was travelling with my 7 year old. Thanks to Dawn Glass and the rest of the staff we felt special from the moment we checked in. She left some special treats for us in the room and had a welcome gift for my daughter upon our arrival.

It was very hot, but we spent every day for 4 days at the pool or on the golf course. The food was great at each restaurant we ate at, the service at the pool was top notch, the water slide was the biggest we've seen at a hotel, and we were even given a few ice cold bottles of water from the valets when we left.

This is the second time I have stayed this year and I returned this trip because of Dawn's service. Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family

Thank you for posting about how you and your daughter enjoyed your stay and that Dawn made it special right from the start. We hope you have a chance to call soon and be back for another vacation. Tucson sunshine is here all year to provide great experiences at the pool and on the golf course.