Scenic Beauty: First let me say that the $35 million spent on renovation has only served to make this splendid resort all the more beautiful with its majestic backdrop of the mesmerizing Santa Catalina mountains! The resort's golf, tennis, swimming pools, kids programs & great restaurants make this the perfect location!
Customer Service: This resort is the epitome of outstanding customer service. Example: One evening my wife, children & grandchildren had a wonderful dinner in the resort's restaurant. One child had to have a gluten-free meal which was no problem. After dinner we asked the server (Sienna) if we could have dessert out in the fire pit with fountain/ lounging area. She said she'd be glad to serve us out there. Soon the dessert was delivered to this cozy area. In addition, moments later Mr. Rick Geritz, Asst Mgr of Food & Beverage, delivered marshmallows, graham crackers half dipped in chocolate, linen napkins and forks to make smores over the fire. How wonderful! Somehow he even knew we had one gluten-free child who couldn't eat the graham crackers so he brought her a cut-up Snickers bar with toothpicks in the chunks so she could enjoy the experience as well. Kudos to Sienna, the chef and Mr. Geritz. This attention to detail in going way above and beyond the call of duty, makes this a very special place for us! A big thank you to all the kind and attentive staff at The Westin LaPaloma, including Judy in their Express Service Dept. -- for making this stay so enjoyable!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the newest level of luxury in the Southwest at Tucson's iconic Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa. This AAA Four-Diamond resort, beautifully situated in the lush foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains, has undergone a $305 million resort-wide rejuvenation. The result is a more contemporary, personalized flare to the resort's renowned elegance that exceeds expectations and fulfills every guests needs. Each of the 487 spacious guest rooms (including 25 expansive suites) have been meticulously reappointed, with attention to the smallest details, to provide the most relaxing and convenient space to unwind. A perfect getaway for couples, families or corporate retreats, The Westin La Paloma Resort offers world-class amenities including five re-imagined resort swimming pools and the 177a€™ Sidewinder water-slide; 27 holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature golf; the full-service, restorative Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa; WestinWORKOUT Fitness Center; Kids Club; and 8 exceptional dining options. Just 25 minutes from the Tucson International Airport, The Westin La Paloma Resort is conveniently located near art galleries, shopping, and a wide variety of signature destination attractions and dining. Courtesy transportation is provided for guests via new Mercedes Sprinters to the upscale La Encantada shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin La Paloma Hotel Tucson
- Westin Tucson
- Westin La Paloma Tucson Arizona
- Tucson Westin