My wonderful wife and I decided to take a one week trip at this wonderful resort. We live in Scottsdale but when we visit Tucson, we always stay here. Since I met my beautiful wife, we've visited this hotel about four to five times during the past two years. Every visit, we've been kindly and consistently greeted from the moment we park our vehicle to the moment we checkout. Through our experiences, we've noticed how immensely the staff has embraced the culture of friendliness and immaculate customer service.
Our favorite spot to relax is the bar in the main lobby simply because the staff makes us feel at home. The bar tender Rick is a master bar tender who clearly demonstrates his knowledge in drinks as well as having the uncanny ability to lead his team and seamlessly keep the drinks flowing during tremendous rush hours. Moreover, Rick is a very comical gentleman whom is not afraid to go out of his way to find the drink the customer likes.
Kymberlee, Rikki, Leah, and Sal through the week continued to happily serve us and keep us laughing. My wife and I spent many of our nights hanging out at the bar and having those four individuals always spoke to us and delivered top notch service the entire night.
All in all, we've never experienced a problem here and if there was a hint of any type of problem, the staff promptly corrected the situation and would even comp us food or drink. The nachos are our favorite dish and the Bloody Mary's are our favorite drink. Just make sure you ask for Sal to make your drink (LOL, look out Rick!)
Forever Loyal Customers,
Jeremy & Heidi Ridge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the newest level of luxury in the Southwest at Tucson's iconic Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa. This AAA Four-Diamond resort, beautifully situated in the lush foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains, has undergone a $305 million resort-wide rejuvenation. The result is a more contemporary, personalized flare to the resort's renowned elegance that exceeds expectations and fulfills every guests needs. Each of the 487 spacious guest rooms (including 25 expansive suites) have been meticulously reappointed, with attention to the smallest details, to provide the most relaxing and convenient space to unwind. A perfect getaway for couples, families or corporate retreats, The Westin La Paloma Resort offers world-class amenities including five re-imagined resort swimming pools and the 177a€™ Sidewinder water-slide; 27 holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature golf; the full-service, restorative Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa; WestinWORKOUT Fitness Center; Kids Club; and 8 exceptional dining options. Just 25 minutes from the Tucson International Airport, The Westin La Paloma Resort is conveniently located near art galleries, shopping, and a wide variety of signature destination attractions and dining. Courtesy transportation is provided for guests via new Mercedes Sprinters to the upscale La Encantada shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin La Paloma Hotel Tucson
- Westin Tucson
- Westin La Paloma Tucson Arizona
- Tucson Westin