We have stayed at the Westin many times over the years as a good in town getaway. We stayed a few days this time and I was disappointed in the room and especially the pools. The rooms need a face-lift and our heavenly bed was very lumpy and uncomfortable. We even moved the 2nd day and the bed in the new room was also lumpy and hard. Our first room smelled musty and the AC made a very loud noise that woke us up several times. It was marginally clean, with the bathroom floors being quite sticky?! The 2nd room was cleaner... We spent a day at the pool and the pools were horribly dirty. Bugs and more bugs floating in the pool and the tile around the pool needs a scrubbing, it has a lot of scum and yuck around it. It was not a busy day and we mentioned it to several service people out at the pool. No response! I was sad to see that our favorite hotel has gone downhill! We ate at JBar and I love their food! Well worth it and we go there often, even when not staying at the Westin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the newest level of luxury in the Southwest at Tucson's iconic Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa. This AAA Four-Diamond resort, beautifully situated in the lush foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains, has undergone a $305 million resort-wide rejuvenation. The result is a more contemporary, personalized flare to the resort's renowned elegance that exceeds expectations and fulfills every guests needs. Each of the 487 spacious guest rooms (including 25 expansive suites) have been meticulously reappointed, with attention to the smallest details, to provide the most relaxing and convenient space to unwind. A perfect getaway for couples, families or corporate retreats, The Westin La Paloma Resort offers world-class amenities including five re-imagined resort swimming pools and the 177a€™ Sidewinder water-slide; 27 holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature golf; the full-service, restorative Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa; WestinWORKOUT Fitness Center; Kids Club; and 8 exceptional dining options. Just 25 minutes from the Tucson International Airport, The Westin La Paloma Resort is conveniently located near art galleries, shopping, and a wide variety of signature destination attractions and dining. Courtesy transportation is provided for guests via new Mercedes Sprinters to the upscale La Encantada shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin La Paloma Hotel Tucson
- Westin Tucson
- Westin La Paloma Tucson Arizona
- Tucson Westin