"Heavenly beds" + excellent reviews on Tripadvisor made me choose the Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa for my stay in Tucson.
Located at the foothills of the Catalinas mountains , about 45 minutes from the airport, Westin la Paloma offers excellent service, gorgeous vistas ( expecially at sunset) and a relaxing atmosphere.
The rooms are located in 3 stories buildings. Our was looking over the golf, with a balcony, a gorgeous bathroom and those great Westin Beds.
The resort remembered my of the Ixtapa Club Med.
5 pools are at your disposition with some for kids, a waterslide and some for adults.
The terrace is a great place to have a drink or supper.
The service was generally excellent except at the restaurant where experience seems to be sometime lacking. I was also a bit disappointed by the food but there are plenty of alternatives around for a great meal.
Overall a wonderful hotel I highly recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the newest level of luxury in the Southwest at Tucson's iconic Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa. This AAA Four-Diamond resort, beautifully situated in the lush foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains, has undergone a $305 million resort-wide rejuvenation. The result is a more contemporary, personalized flare to the resort's renowned elegance that exceeds expectations and fulfills every guests needs. Each of the 487 spacious guest rooms (including 25 expansive suites) have been meticulously reappointed, with attention to the smallest details, to provide the most relaxing and convenient space to unwind. A perfect getaway for couples, families or corporate retreats, The Westin La Paloma Resort offers world-class amenities including five re-imagined resort swimming pools and the 177a€™ Sidewinder water-slide; 27 holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature golf; the full-service, restorative Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa; WestinWORKOUT Fitness Center; Kids Club; and 8 exceptional dining options. Just 25 minutes from the Tucson International Airport, The Westin La Paloma Resort is conveniently located near art galleries, shopping, and a wide variety of signature destination attractions and dining. Courtesy transportation is provided for guests via new Mercedes Sprinters to the upscale La Encantada shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin La Paloma Hotel Tucson
- Westin Tucson
- Westin La Paloma Tucson Arizona
- Tucson Westin