The staff at the Westin La Paloma was amazing. I felt like a VIP upon my arrival! Needless to say I am far from a VIP, after crying all the way through security because this was the first time leaving my young baby at home, I arrived with running mascara, in need of rest. Jose coordinated with the staff to have someone pick up my breast milk daily to put in a freezer!
Jennifer, a waitress at Azul, had her manager go and "OPEN" the Starbucks after hours to make a cappucino, because they were having trouble with the espresso machine at the restaraunt!
The manager of the pool bar/snack area hand crafted an ice coffee for my colleague and I ~ and ice coffees are not even on the menu!
Marilyn, at the Red Door Spa, gave me an amazing massage, spent extra time making sure I was relaxed and was very attentive to my problem areas!
Jesus assisted me to my car the last day, helped me load everything and even gave us a "cart ride" back to our room after I realized I had forgotten something.
The grounds are beautiful and the pool is AMAZING! You feel so relaxed the moment you walk in. The lobby is spectacular and it even SMELLS relaxing.
My colleague worked with the concierge in scheduling a one-on-one guided hike of the Catalina Mountains! She organized everything for her!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the newest level of luxury in the Southwest at Tucson's iconic Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa. This AAA Four-Diamond resort, beautifully situated in the lush foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains, has undergone a $305 million resort-wide rejuvenation. The result is a more contemporary, personalized flare to the resort's renowned elegance that exceeds expectations and fulfills every guests needs. Each of the 487 spacious guest rooms (including 25 expansive suites) have been meticulously reappointed, with attention to the smallest details, to provide the most relaxing and convenient space to unwind. A perfect getaway for couples, families or corporate retreats, The Westin La Paloma Resort offers world-class amenities including five re-imagined resort swimming pools and the 177a€™ Sidewinder water-slide; 27 holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature golf; the full-service, restorative Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa; WestinWORKOUT Fitness Center; Kids Club; and 8 exceptional dining options. Just 25 minutes from the Tucson International Airport, The Westin La Paloma Resort is conveniently located near art galleries, shopping, and a wide variety of signature destination attractions and dining. Courtesy transportation is provided for guests via new Mercedes Sprinters to the upscale La Encantada shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin La Paloma Hotel Tucson
- Westin Tucson
- Westin La Paloma Tucson Arizona
- Tucson Westin