My son's wedding reception was held in the Grand Ballroom a few weeks back (end of June 2013). After I caught my breath again from the spectacular decorations which made the large room somehow intimate and soft, I was amazed by the gracious, attentive, responsive, but non-intrusive staff that seemed to be everywhere all at once attending to needs. The smallest request for an extra glass of ice was met with the same courteous care as was the guided effort to negotiate 200 people through the buffet lines of spectacular food. Of course the occasion was joyful (over the top), but the staff seemed to enter in while they met every need. Warmth, kindness, joy, and a sense of deriving great pleasure in seeing to it that all the guests were comfortable, were cared for, and were addressed was inescapable. The Westin at La Paloma, framed in the majestic foothills of the Catalina Mountains, brought peace to the celebration. I could not imaging one tiny item that could have gone better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the newest level of luxury in the Southwest at Tucson's iconic Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa. This AAA Four-Diamond resort, beautifully situated in the lush foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains, has undergone a $305 million resort-wide rejuvenation. The result is a more contemporary, personalized flare to the resort's renowned elegance that exceeds expectations and fulfills every guests needs. Each of the 487 spacious guest rooms (including 25 expansive suites) have been meticulously reappointed, with attention to the smallest details, to provide the most relaxing and convenient space to unwind. A perfect getaway for couples, families or corporate retreats, The Westin La Paloma Resort offers world-class amenities including five re-imagined resort swimming pools and the 177a€™ Sidewinder water-slide; 27 holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature golf; the full-service, restorative Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa; WestinWORKOUT Fitness Center; Kids Club; and 8 exceptional dining options. Just 25 minutes from the Tucson International Airport, The Westin La Paloma Resort is conveniently located near art galleries, shopping, and a wide variety of signature destination attractions and dining. Courtesy transportation is provided for guests via new Mercedes Sprinters to the upscale La Encantada shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Starwood, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin La Paloma Hotel Tucson
- Westin Tucson
- Westin La Paloma Tucson Arizona
- Tucson Westin