Stayed at this hotel 22 Jun 13 for a one night stay. I called the hotel that morning and was told 3pm check in. We arrived at 2:30, and was told check in was at 4pm. H509 ( king size room ) was facing mountain and our rate was 159.00 a night plus 20.00 resort fee, in addition to tax.. total was 200.00. Check out was 1pm ( late checkout no charge ) .
No vending machines on property. All food and drink must be purchased at the hotel unless you bring snacks/drinks from local grocery store.
I contacted the manager the morning of our check out to inform him of a missing cover on one of the jets in the adult pool. Earlier, as i walked towards the steps by the edge of the pool, this valve pulled me to the wall and I thought I was bit by something. After realizing what happened, I notivied the manager and he said his maintenance staff would look into it. I suggested they do it immediately since there were girls with long hair also in the area unaware of the faulty valve.
Carpets were extremely dirty.. Socks were black after a few minutes of walking around and changing clothes.
Wooden type floor in the room..planks were uneven and a trip hazzard.
Nice patio with a nice night view of the mountain and city lights. Very quiet in this part of the resort. Pool noise was never an issue.
Beautiful property....lots of paths to walk and explore.
I would like to visit again as soon as this bruise heals and I feel comfortable in that pool again.
For the money we paid, we did expect more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the newest level of luxury in the Southwest at Tucson's iconic Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa. This AAA Four-Diamond resort, beautifully situated in the lush foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains, has undergone a $305 million resort-wide rejuvenation. The result is a more contemporary, personalized flare to the resort's renowned elegance that exceeds expectations and fulfills every guests needs. Each of the 487 spacious guest rooms (including 25 expansive suites) have been meticulously reappointed, with attention to the smallest details, to provide the most relaxing and convenient space to unwind. A perfect getaway for couples, families or corporate retreats, The Westin La Paloma Resort offers world-class amenities including five re-imagined resort swimming pools and the 177a€™ Sidewinder water-slide; 27 holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature golf; the full-service, restorative Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa; WestinWORKOUT Fitness Center; Kids Club; and 8 exceptional dining options. Just 25 minutes from the Tucson International Airport, The Westin La Paloma Resort is conveniently located near art galleries, shopping, and a wide variety of signature destination attractions and dining. Courtesy transportation is provided for guests via new Mercedes Sprinters to the upscale La Encantada shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood, Hotwire, Odigeo, Cancelon, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin La Paloma Hotel Tucson
- Westin Tucson
- Westin La Paloma Tucson Arizona
- Tucson Westin