My fiancee and I traveled to Tucson last week and we stayed at the Westin. I have fond memories from this hotel when I stayed there 20 years ago so I wanted the wife to be able to experience the same. We had a snag with our car rental company at Sky Harbor airport that caused us to have check in issues at the Westin, however, Lindsey the front desk agent and Rob the front desk manager were very understanding about our issue and helpful in assisting us with a swift check in; their flexibility was greatly appreciated!! I have to admit, I was impressed with the hotel room make over since the last visit 20 years ago! The modern design made for a comfortable stay. If you havent stayed here before and love lounging by the pool, this hotel is an oasis in the desert! Huge pool areas, a waterslide, hot tubs and the pool bar Sabinos! If you want an excellent Pina Colada, order the Lounge Lizard drink; totally refreshing and delicious! The Starbucks coffee maker in our room was a nice treat as well. The fiancee was definitely impressed with her stay, so bonus points for me too! Love this hotel and look forward to our next stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the newest level of luxury in the Southwest at Tucson's iconic Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa. This AAA Four-Diamond resort, beautifully situated in the lush foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains, has undergone a $305 million resort-wide rejuvenation. The result is a more contemporary, personalized flare to the resort's renowned elegance that exceeds expectations and fulfills every guests needs. Each of the 487 spacious guest rooms (including 25 expansive suites) have been meticulously reappointed, with attention to the smallest details, to provide the most relaxing and convenient space to unwind. A perfect getaway for couples, families or corporate retreats, The Westin La Paloma Resort offers world-class amenities including five re-imagined resort swimming pools and the 177a€™ Sidewinder water-slide; 27 holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature golf; the full-service, restorative Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa; WestinWORKOUT Fitness Center; Kids Club; and 8 exceptional dining options. Just 25 minutes from the Tucson International Airport, The Westin La Paloma Resort is conveniently located near art galleries, shopping, and a wide variety of signature destination attractions and dining. Courtesy transportation is provided for guests via new Mercedes Sprinters to the upscale La Encantada shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin La Paloma Hotel Tucson
- Westin Tucson
- Westin La Paloma Tucson Arizona
- Tucson Westin