Where to start? From the moment of arrival, the hotel did an amazing job of welcoming me personally, as well as by conference attendees (~350 people). From pre-planning (Joey Bradfield) to Reservations (Dawn Glass) to on-site execution with my event concierge (Peter Mnatzaganian) to shipping and receiving (Aaron and Alex) and EVERYONE in between. My conference was nearly flawless. As planner, you always hear about the bad things, and not the good, but all I heard were good things. The guests loved the hotel, the banquet food & beverage, and I only heard one person who was disappointed about the pool renovation.
I must say, I have had many conferences and events at many properties, and the Westin La Paloma, will forever be listed in my favorites. Peter was amazing! He anticipated all of my needs... I really believe he must be a mind reader. Can I take him to my next conference?
Joey and Dawn... you both are a fantastic and really get things done. I never had to ask more than once, and you kept my guests happy, my CEO happy, and me happy.
Thank you all for a fabulous job... again. We worked with you in 2009, again in 2013 and I hope to come back again in the near future. You guys truly ROCK!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the newest level of luxury in the Southwest at Tucson's iconic Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa. This AAA Four-Diamond resort, beautifully situated in the lush foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains, has undergone a $305 million resort-wide rejuvenation. The result is a more contemporary, personalized flare to the resort's renowned elegance that exceeds expectations and fulfills every guests needs. Each of the 487 spacious guest rooms (including 25 expansive suites) have been meticulously reappointed, with attention to the smallest details, to provide the most relaxing and convenient space to unwind. A perfect getaway for couples, families or corporate retreats, The Westin La Paloma Resort offers world-class amenities including five re-imagined resort swimming pools and the 177a€™ Sidewinder water-slide; 27 holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature golf; the full-service, restorative Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa; WestinWORKOUT Fitness Center; Kids Club; and 8 exceptional dining options. Just 25 minutes from the Tucson International Airport, The Westin La Paloma Resort is conveniently located near art galleries, shopping, and a wide variety of signature destination attractions and dining. Courtesy transportation is provided for guests via new Mercedes Sprinters to the upscale La Encantada shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin La Paloma Hotel Tucson
- Westin Tucson
- Westin La Paloma Tucson Arizona
- Tucson Westin