I have to travel to Tucson on business once a week and usually stay at a different hotel each time based on seasonal pricing. This last trip the La Paloma was very reasonable so I decided to give it a try.
The front desk staff was amazing and found the perfect room for me as close to the fitness center as possible. The gentleman that brought my room services was equally as friendly and engaged in conversation.
My room was perfect with a golf course view but my favorite feature is the fitness center. Large enough to have a dual room weight room and a separate cardio room this alone will be the reason I repeatedly return to this resort.
My room service meal, just a salad and fruit, was delicious but as all room services, slightly overpriced for what you receive.
Side note, wi-fi is an additional $10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the newest level of luxury in the Southwest at Tucson's iconic Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa. This AAA Four-Diamond resort, beautifully situated in the lush foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains, has undergone a $305 million resort-wide rejuvenation. The result is a more contemporary, personalized flare to the resort's renowned elegance that exceeds expectations and fulfills every guests needs. Each of the 487 spacious guest rooms (including 25 expansive suites) have been meticulously reappointed, with attention to the smallest details, to provide the most relaxing and convenient space to unwind. A perfect getaway for couples, families or corporate retreats, The Westin La Paloma Resort offers world-class amenities including five re-imagined resort swimming pools and the 177a€™ Sidewinder water-slide; 27 holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature golf; the full-service, restorative Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa; WestinWORKOUT Fitness Center; Kids Club; and 8 exceptional dining options. Just 25 minutes from the Tucson International Airport, The Westin La Paloma Resort is conveniently located near art galleries, shopping, and a wide variety of signature destination attractions and dining. Courtesy transportation is provided for guests via new Mercedes Sprinters to the upscale La Encantada shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HotelPower so you can book your Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin La Paloma Hotel Tucson
- Westin Tucson
- Westin La Paloma Tucson Arizona
- Tucson Westin