From the minute the guest pulls into the impressive round-about in front of the hotel for check-in they are treated with the upmost consideration. I am the planner for a group of 35 coming from far and wide for a meeting at the resort. From the first contact for planning almost a year ago through to the actual meeting this week I have been met with nothing but positive experiences. Since we are a group of University folks coming together - the budget was not vast. The Westin La Paloma has been able to work around our budget to create a setting that has made everyone feel special. The food is scrumptious, the meeting spaces perfect and the staff has gone above and beyond for each and every one of us. The hotel's Banquet Manager Peter Mnatzaganian is a treat. Anything my people wanted, no matter how last minute, he made it happen. Special this special that, no problem. He greets me with a smile whenever I see him and as much as I would like to think that he is treating me special, I do know that he treats each and every guest with this warm, attentive attitude. I can do nothing by recommend the Westin La Paloma to anyone traveling for business or pleasure and will be sure to return again and again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the newest level of luxury in the Southwest at Tucson's iconic Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa. This AAA Four-Diamond resort, beautifully situated in the lush foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains, has undergone a $305 million resort-wide rejuvenation. The result is a more contemporary, personalized flare to the resort's renowned elegance that exceeds expectations and fulfills every guests needs. Each of the 487 spacious guest rooms (including 25 expansive suites) have been meticulously reappointed, with attention to the smallest details, to provide the most relaxing and convenient space to unwind. A perfect getaway for couples, families or corporate retreats, The Westin La Paloma Resort offers world-class amenities including five re-imagined resort swimming pools and the 177a€™ Sidewinder water-slide; 27 holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature golf; the full-service, restorative Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa; WestinWORKOUT Fitness Center; Kids Club; and 8 exceptional dining options. Just 25 minutes from the Tucson International Airport, The Westin La Paloma Resort is conveniently located near art galleries, shopping, and a wide variety of signature destination attractions and dining. Courtesy transportation is provided for guests via new Mercedes Sprinters to the upscale La Encantada shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin La Paloma Hotel Tucson
- Westin Tucson
- Westin La Paloma Tucson Arizona
- Tucson Westin