All reviewsroad constructionina roadroom was cleanbest westernsworking ordergreat place to staysaguaro national parkseparate bedroomwould stay here againfridge and microwaveenjoyed my stayexercise roomup to datehot breakfasttucson areafree breakfastfront desk staff
Reviewed November 4, 2017

Would absolutely stay here again! Great location, helpful and friendly staff. Only recommendation, pillows are a little small so if you like pillows bring one. Don't let the construction around deter you, it's not an inconvenience.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lisa A, General Manager at Best Western Gold Poppy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear Katie D,

On behalf of the entire staff at the Best Western Gold Poppy Inn, I want to thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay. I appreciate your comments about my hotel, it pleases me to know our hard work is being noticed and appreciated by our guests. I will make sure to post your comments for all of our staff to see. We are thankful not only for choosing our hotel on this stay, but also for your recommendation. We hope to have you as our guest again soon! Thank you for understanding about the construction.

Reviewed October 22, 2017

Nice clean hotel, friendly staff very comfortable beds happy hour was a plus grounds don't offer much but overall it's a nice place to stay. Very convenient and close to the border which is one of the main reasons people stay here.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed October 22, 2017

Overall good experience and great value. The only thing was construction on the roads entering the hotel diverted traffic and was a pain. I would recommend hotel, breakfast was great with multiple choices. Saves money getting free breakfast and coffee. Plus the staff was great, I would stay again!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lisa A, General Manager at Best Western Gold Poppy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Dear K9321VUwilliams,

Thank you for sharing your comments on your recent stay with us here at the Best Western Gold Poppy Inn. I am glad you found everything as expected. We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience.

We look forward to your return to Tucson, please be sure to keep up in mind when making your reservations.

Reviewed October 21, 2017

This BW is dealing with a freeway off ramp access closure. If you are arriving in the dark it is almost impossible to find a way there. GPS direction are a nightmare. We were lucky to find a frontage road that got us near the BW and were lucky enough to talk with a local police officer who was parked nearby. He even offered to escort us to the hotel. How cool is that. He said the freeway remodel has been a major problem for travelers as well as the the local businesses. Suggest calling the hotel directly to get current information and directions -- DON"T RELY ON YOUR GPS

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family

Dear Dennis P.,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry your experience arriving to our hotel was not an easy trip to Tucson. I thank you for your understanding and patience with the construction. I hope you give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

I've been staying at Tucson's Gold Poppy Inn for the past four years, and have never been disappointed. The proximity to Interstate 10, and the closeness and easy driving distance to many of Tucson's main attractions, help make the Gold Poppy Inn my hotel of choice when vacationing in Southern Arizona. The friendly and helpful staff, the clean and well appointed rooms, the delicious breakfast every morning, and the reasonable rates make the Gold Poppy Inn my home-away-from-home each time I'm in Tucson.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lisa A, General Manager at Best Western Gold Poppy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Dear Bruce C.,

On behalf of the entire staff at the Best Western Gold Poppy Inn, I want to thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay. I appreciate your comments about my property, it pleases me to know our hard work is being noticed and appreciated by our guests. Thank you for being a loyal client of ours. We truly enjoy serving you as we do so many other guest and we hope to see you back very soon.