All reviewsroad constructionina roadroom was cleanbest westernsworking ordergreat place to staysaguaro national parkseparate bedroomwould stay here againfridge and microwaveenjoyed my stayup to datehot breakfasttucson areafree breakfastfront desk staffvisit tucson
Reviewed October 22, 2017

Overall good experience and great value. The only thing was construction on the roads entering the hotel diverted traffic and was a pain. I would recommend hotel, breakfast was great with multiple choices. Saves money getting free breakfast and coffee. Plus the staff was great, I would stay again!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lisa A, General Manager at Best Western Gold Poppy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Dear K9321VUwilliams,

Thank you for sharing your comments on your recent stay with us here at the Best Western Gold Poppy Inn. I am glad you found everything as expected. We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience.

We look forward to your return to Tucson, please be sure to keep up in mind when making your reservations.

Reviewed October 21, 2017

This BW is dealing with a freeway off ramp access closure. If you are arriving in the dark it is almost impossible to find a way there. GPS direction are a nightmare. We were lucky to find a frontage road that got us near the BW and were lucky enough to talk with a local police officer who was parked nearby. He even offered to escort us to the hotel. How cool is that. He said the freeway remodel has been a major problem for travelers as well as the the local businesses. Suggest calling the hotel directly to get current information and directions -- DON"T RELY ON YOUR GPS

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family

Dear Dennis P.,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry your experience arriving to our hotel was not an easy trip to Tucson. I thank you for your understanding and patience with the construction. I hope you give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

I've been staying at Tucson's Gold Poppy Inn for the past four years, and have never been disappointed. The proximity to Interstate 10, and the closeness and easy driving distance to many of Tucson's main attractions, help make the Gold Poppy Inn my hotel of choice when vacationing in Southern Arizona. The friendly and helpful staff, the clean and well appointed rooms, the delicious breakfast every morning, and the reasonable rates make the Gold Poppy Inn my home-away-from-home each time I'm in Tucson.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lisa A, General Manager at Best Western Gold Poppy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Dear Bruce C.,

On behalf of the entire staff at the Best Western Gold Poppy Inn, I want to thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay. I appreciate your comments about my property, it pleases me to know our hard work is being noticed and appreciated by our guests. Thank you for being a loyal client of ours. We truly enjoy serving you as we do so many other guest and we hope to see you back very soon.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

Friendly staff, good breakfast, refrigerator with freezer compartment in room, clean and comfortable. They will send helpful directions to the hotel while the Ina Road exit is undergoing construction.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Dear Roy F.,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m so pleased that you would stay with us again, and I hope you have the opportunity to do that soon. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

I had to tell one of the employees three times that my rewards points were to be charged for my stay and not my credit card. He seemed confused. OMG Ina Rd being torn up makes it EXTREMELY difficult to navigate. Luckily I live in Tucson and know my way around. I feel bad for those traveling through.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lisa A, General Manager at Best Western Gold Poppy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Dear Ms. Lisa F.,

Thank you for your comments. Please accept my apologies for the lack of attention my Guest Service Agent provided you. Please know that I have already had a conversation with him so that this does not happen again to you or anyone else. I thank you for understanding about the construction. It has been an adventure for us and we look forward to its completion. Once it's done it will be well worth the wait.

W hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future. Please come back to see us very soon.