“Repeat Customer” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #48 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
Huntington Beach, California
“Repeat Customer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

I travel to Tucson quite regularly and for the last year have been staying exclusively at this hotel. Similar to other Courtyard's in appearance but the customer service at Williams Centre is outstanding. I am always greeted with a smile and a willingness to help whether it be a quick check-in at the front deskl or a meal from the Bistro. Breakfasts are served especially fast. On the rare occasion where a light bulb has burned out or the batteries died in the TV remote the fix was made immediately. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear Repeat Customer (John),

Thank you for being so loyal to the Courtyard Williams Centre Hotel. We know you have many choices in Tucson for lodging. Your feedback is very helpful to us because you have experienced the service, cleanliness, everything in working order, food & vibe of many hotels in Tucson. Thank you for sharing your experiences with our future guests at the Courtyard.

Please know that we are always here to help and assist you in any way.

Once again, we certainly are thankful for you and your business.

All my best.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Temecula
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

Check in was a breeze and the staff were very accommodating towards my wife and I. The lobby was updated and cozy. The hotel could use a little bit more updating like the carpet in the halls and elevator. The larger guest room was fine, although a little tight against the wall near the couch. Perhaps, a little too much in the room. Very quiet and it even had a small balcony. Nice stay. The warm brownie caramel sundae down in the bistro was outstanding.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Surprisingly Quiet and Comfortable,

Thank you very much for your great review! I am so glad you enjoyed the warm brownie carmel sundae. However, it is making me a little hungry just thinking about it now.

Even though were were completely renovated just a few years ago (and spent almost 4 million dollars on the property), our owners are working on plans for another make-over soon. We will keep you posted on this.

I hope you the very best! Call me any time.

Surprise, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

This is one of the best hotels to stay at in Tucson. I travel quite a bit to Tucson for work and I have always had a great stay with amazing customer service. You can not go wrong staying at this hotel. Good food, clean rooms, friendly service.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank azpictures
Dear Best Hotel in Tucson!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a customer review about the Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre. It is great to hear from a traveler who has experienced many hotels in Tucson. Thank you for mentioning cleanliness, good food and great service. You cannot have a great stay if one of these items is absent.

Please know that I am always here to help you.

All my best to you.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Clean hotel, attentive staff, and beautiful courtyard/pool area. Room was a good size, bathroom was a bit small, not really a big deal. Only real complaint is the elevator and stairs lack ventilation, which isn't to bad since I was only in them for a few seconds.

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Jeff L
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear Nice Place,

Thank you very much for your thoughtful review of the hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay.

I apologize for the small sink area. We will make every attempt to improve in this area in our next renovation. Also, we understand the ventalation is not great in the stairwells. I have to admit, it has not been a big focus for us as it an area of the hotel that is not heavily used. It is also very expensive to cool in 100+ degree weather. We do make every attempt to keep all other areas of the hotel nice and cool.

Please come visit us again soon. I am always here to help - so feel free to reach out at any time.

Kansas City, Missouri
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

This Courtyard is and old shell with a facelift. The lobby is very nice and the staff helpful and friendly. I wonder why Courtyard can't made their remodeled rooms have a real sink. If you are traveling with any one else the bathroom sink is simply not functional for two or more.

Take a look at the photo I attached and you will see what I mean.

I like to take the stairs up and down when I can. The stairs have no ventilation at all. It's another design flaw of an old Courtyard shell. Getting to the third floor was hot and stuffy.

Maybe consider a newer property if you are traveling with a spouse or others.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Dear Clean, remodeled but the smallest sinks in any hotel chain,

Thank you very much for your review. Your comments are valid and important.

It is excellent that you mentioned that the hotel was cleaned and remodeled. Our staff works exceedingly hard to make sure the hotel is very clean. Our owners have spent millions of dollars in updates to make sure the property feels new.

Our sink space is small and our stairways could have more air vents.

I hope you the very best and please call me any time if I may help and assist.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

We came to Tucson for a UofA visit. It's a typical courtyard, the lobby is modern with tvs, sitting area and coffee/bar. The rooms are clean and quiet. Close enough to several restaurants, we regularly traveled 5 miles to a destination including the university. The pool was nice, free wifi and free parking. Will stay here again.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Chaz B
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Dear Quiet Clean Convenient,

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Tucson Williams Centre Courtyard.

Thank you for being an amazing guest, and thanks for completing a review on Trip Advisor.

Please know that I am always here to help in the future.

All my very best to you!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here while on a long, stressful road trip but this place made us feel relaxed and taken care of. First of all, upon check-in we were immediately greeted by a smile and someone who clearly cares about her job, Mary-Gray at the front desk. Next, we walked into our room which was clean and modern, and lastly we really enjoyed the food here. Kendra at dinner was also really helpful and nice. Five stars!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Logan S, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Dear Great Service & So Clean!

Thank you very much for the awesome review. I am sorry you had a tiring road trip. Traveling can be rough. I am so glad you had a great stay at the Tucson Williams Centre Courtyard. Thank you for mentioning the excellent service you received from Mary-Gray and Kendra. We love them and glad you did too! I know there are a lot of things hotel's can be known for: Thanks for making us known for having great service and being so clean.

I hope you had a good trip home.

Please know we are always here to help you.

Sincerely yours,