“GM Logan and Team Are Top Notch”

Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre
Ranked #50 of 130 Hotels in Tucson
McCall, Idaho
“GM Logan and Team Are Top Notch”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Stayed here solo the second week of October for a course, so I was gone early in the morning and back in the evening. It was the perfect set-up for what I needed. The property is immaculate, as was my comfortable room. The come-as-you-are Bistro in the lobby offers custom made and healthy options, as well as beer and wine to enjoy there or they staff will gladly package it up to take to your room. That came in handy one evening when I was hungry and too tired to walk to several local options. If you are a runner, there's a great route down the main street to the park and plenty of miles in there if you need/want more, or hit the onsite gym. There's a pool and hot tub with gathering spots scattered all around it and the pathway, but I wasn't there to enjoy it. What really impressed me was GM Logan and his team. They are SO customer-focused, and are truly listening when they ask you how you're doing and if you need anything/any help. The Courtyard provided shuttle service to and from our course each day, and it was usually Logan - who was always so prompt and pleasant.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear GM Team and Logan are Top Notch,

Thank you so much for such kind words! Is it fair to say that we love our guests and love what we do? Thank you for making our work that much better by being so awesome!

I enjoyed our short conversations each morning of your stay. As a runner, I was inspired by our conversation about being fully "alive" while running. I have dwelled on this recently as motivation to keep pounding the pavement - thanks for helping me to keep going! You mentioned the run to Reid Park - just did that run with a friend last week.

I hope you the very best,

Logan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Laguna Hills, California, United States
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We stayed here during Family Weekend for U of A and were pleasantly surprised by what a great place this is. We've stayed at several other hotels in the area over the last year, and I have to say that this is one of the best values around. The staff are friendly, the room was clean and comfortable and the location is great. It's about 10 minutes from the University and close to shopping and dining. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Christina L
Dear Great Place to Stay,

Thank you very much for your excellent review of the hotel. It is so nice that you mentioned the location, service and cleanliness of the property.

You stated that you have stayed at several properties in Tucson and found ours to be a great value.

It is my hope that you decide to return on your next visit.

All my best to you,

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 27, 2013

The hotel is both clean and comfortable and situated in a quiet area. the pool and hot tub are both inviting and in an attractive garden setting. The staff were friendly and helpful and always ready to just chat. There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance and a good size super-market. Overall it is a very pleasant place to stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Kevin L
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear Great place to stay in Tucson,

I am very thankful for your comments about the hotel! Thank you for mentioning the great staff and excellent location.

We are so blessed to have such an awesome group of associates at the hotel - definitely. They are always willing to go out of their way to help.

You also mentioned a grocery store near by. The hotel is happy to refer our guests to the Super Target just one block from our front entrance. It is really convenient for our guests.

You talked about our garden like setting. The interior part of the hotel has a beautiful pool, hot tub and garden like setting. It is a very peaceful place for our guests. I am glad you enjoyed it.

Once again - many thanks for taking the time to write a great review about the hotel.

I hope you the very best,

Sandy, Utah
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Stayed here in mid September and it was a very nice place. Good food and clean rooms. Good location and the staff was very helpful. I will stay again! Make sure and check out the deli...good dinner and breakfast...highly recommend it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank jkskeen
Dear Great Place!

Thank you for your excellent review of the hotel. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay! You mentioned a deli. The hotel has two great deli options right across the street: Baggins and Honey Baked Ham. In fact, the hotel has 18 amazing restaurant within a 1 minute walk from the hotel. The hotel is next to great shopping too! You can't beat this location.

You mentioned great food at the hotel. The hotel Bistro offers ala carte breakfast and dinner. We offer Starbuck's beverages and a full bar. I am glad you enjoyed our food offerings.

Many thanks to you again - come back soon,

Homosassa, Florida
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Had to find something fast when my wife had a stroke during a road trip from Florida. Good reviews on Trip Advisor led me here. I couldn't be happier with my decision. The staff were great, (shout out to Carlos) and the entire property was perfect. I ended up having to add on days and rooms for family flying in to see my wife. The staff were very accomodating and made things very easy for me. They showed genuine concern for my wife and I, and I won't forget. After a trying week, my wife was released and we were on our way home. Thanks to all at the Courtyard and best wishes. Great Job!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Robert M
Dear Very Nice Staff, Immaculately Clean,

We are all very concerned about your wife and hope she is doing much better. We know you had a very scary week while on the road. It is our hope that someday the both of you will return to Tucson under better circumstances. Please look up us as we do want to see you then.

Thank you for making excellent comments about the staff and the cleanliness of the hotel. We think that is awesome.

Once again, our very best to you and your wife.

Fahaheel, Kuwait
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Your view is an office park. Close to town and operas, concerts and the convention center. Clean, well cared for. Across the street from a Good Egg Restaurant. Employees were great and helpful. Very thin walls and very loud on the weekends as college kids are letting off steam.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be loud. I always stay far from the elevator as possible but didnt seem to make a...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank JAMES H
Dear great access to the U of A,

Thank you for your great comments about the hotel. It looks like you really enjoyed your stay! I am glad you enjoyed talking with our excellent staff - they are always willing to help in any way. I apologize for any noise you experienced while in the hotel. The hotel is designed for the business traveler in mind; the business traveler is our most frequent guest. The hotel is mostly very quiet. All the same, again, I am sorry. Thank you for mentioning the location. We are just 5 miles east of the University of Arizona. It is a big plus!

I hope you the very best and please say hi the next time you are in town.

Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Spent three nights here for family business and a reunion in September based on great word of mouth and Trip Advisor reviews. This location does not disappoint. The staff are exemplary and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The location is perfect - Eastside and Downtown are easy to get to and allow you to avoid Speedway traffic. It's also a quick trip over to the Southside and VA hospital. I will definitely stay here on future visits. Great value, fast wi-fi and courteous staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor facing the courtyard.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Orbital1
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Great Location and Staff,

Thank you for this excellent review of the Marriott Courtyard Williams Centre. I want everyone to know: Staff are courteous/exemplary, rooms are clean and comfortable, great value, fast Wi-Fi, and the location is perfect. Thank you for such great words!

The Owners, Hotel Staff and Marriott want you to know - we are all "in" to make this a great place for all guests - your review is very helpful.

I hope you the very best - please say hello the next time you plan a trip to Tucson.

Sincerely yours,