“Great Value”

Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre
Ranked #49 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nites for a business trip. coming from the Midwest, we arrived early and were glad to check in about 1pm even after saying didn't want to be on the 1st floor. The room was clean, shower had great pressure and Paul Mitchell products. Beds and temperature were comfortable and lots of lighting available for working. Oddly room had 2 fridges in it. The pool was nice as was the fitness room. Note that if you are a AAA member got a great rate that included breakfast. Printers in lobby for printing boarding passes. Staff also helpful with printing directions, restaurant suggestions, and holding on to water bottle holder left by computers. If I needed to be on the east side of town, I would definitely recommend this property!

Room Tip: some rooms have balconies, not sure if that's for an upgrade only.
1  Thank cdwchgo
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

Dear Great Value,

Thank you for taking the time to write an excellent review about the hotel. I have been thinking a lot about providing value for our guests in the recent months. Particularly as it helps us compare the Courtyard offerings to other hotels in the city of Tucson. While there are couple things the Courtyard offers free of charge (Free 40 MEG Wireless Internet, & Free Parking - not offered at some hotels), there is one particularly valuable offering that cannot be discussed enough - Location. The Courtyard is surrounded by excellent restaurants and shopping - all within walking distance. We are close in proximity to all of Tucson's business community, Davis Monthan Air Force Base, the University of Arizona, & of the University Medical Centre + Tucson Medical Centre. One very amazing point of interest near by is Sabino Canyon - a great hiking/running option for the outdoors person in all of us. We are just a quick walk or drive to everything you want out of Tucson.

I am so glad you liked the hotel - and felt it was a great value.

Many thanks and please come back soon.

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Hotel is very clean and 20 mins from the airport. Rooms are spacious. But particularly impressive are the front desk staff. They went out of their way to be helpful. Will stay at this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Srini P

Dear Great Service,

Thank you for writing great things about the hotel in your review. We really try to serve our guests in a memorable way. We are so glad you noticed!

Have a great weekend and come back soon,

Reviewed September 29, 2013

The hotel is super convenient to the Williams Centre, being just south of East Broadway. Plenty of restaurants nearby, and the hotel is less than 20 minutes from the airport.

Rooms are very comfortable and are well maintained.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. I had a very early flight out and they prepared breakfast for me before the normal serving time.

This was my second stay at the Courtyard and I will continue to book future visits here.

2  Thank Joe S
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear Great Place for a Business Traveler - Joe,

I really appreciate your efforts in writing a thoughtful review about the Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre. Thank you for saying great things about the staff efforts to make sure you had breakfast before departing the hotel. I have the amazing pleasure working with such a excellent group each day!

Your comments about the location of the hotel are very helpful. With as many as twenty restaurants and several great stores within walking distance, the Courtyard provides many choices for our guests. I believe the East side of Tucson, just 5 miles from the U of A and 1 mile from Davis Monthan AFB, is the perfect location for the business traveler.

Many thanks to you - please say hi next time you are in the hotel,

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Just returned home a from a week stay at the Courtyard Marriott. The place was very nice and clean. The front desk staff were top notch. Especially Carlos. They met every need and treated me so good. I needed a conference room to get some work done and they immediately gave me a space. I would highly reccomend it as a great place to stay in Tucson. For us it was farther from work but still the best place to stay with lots of things near by.

1  Thank Shane B
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Dear Tucson Business Trip,
Thank you for saying such nice things about the hotel & about Carlos. Carlos is a new addition to our staff and we think he is amazing. We are glad you did too! It was nice to see that the meeting room was opened for you so you could take care of business. One of my managers, a very long time a ago, gave me a great piece of advice. He said, "if you favor on the side of the guest or the employee - you cannot go wrong." We try to say "yes" a lot at the Courtyard.
You are a great guest and we are thankful for your comments.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I visited friends in New Mexico and stayed on my way to New Mexico and return to San Diego in this hotel. I liked it very much. A great place to relax after a long trip. Very friendly and cooperative staff, nicely appointed room. Great breakfast. Will definitely visit again and then for more days.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank 444Renate

Dear Great Place to Relax,
Thank you for being such an amazing guest! We are glad the hotel helped you to relax. I hope you say hi the next time you are in town. I want to make sure "life on the road" is perfect for you.
Sincerely yours,

Reviewed September 14, 2013

5 adults just returned home from the Courtyard Tucson Williams Center. Had two rooms - one was a suite that all of us could get together in. The rooms were spacious, clean, the beds comfortable for sleeping and the outside pool area was perfect for sitting around. We were on the breakfast plan that was better than breakfast at home. All 5 of us agreed, we will be returning!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank PatriciaM992013
Logan S, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Dear Can't Wait to Return,

Thank you very much for your amazing review of the hotel. We are so glad you mentioned our excellent breakfast! I am proud of the selections Marriott has made for us to serve, and the excellent way our associates prepare and serve the items. Did you know that Mr. Marriott makes it a priority to walk the hotel that share his name? I once heard a story about Mr. Marriott... and his efforts to ensure every food item we serve is the very best. I know he cared a lot about the Courtyard breakfast when it designed for our guests.

Your opinion is very important to us!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I stayed here only for one night, but I can say that this hotel is a good choice.
Rooms are huge, clean, comfortable, beds are wonderful, and the staff is always nice to you.
Honestly I had some difficulties to find it: if you don't know exactly Tucson's street map, you'll have a hard time to get here!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank IloveMaine2
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear Good Hotel,

Thank you for your kind comments about the Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre. We are certainly happy you liked your stay. Your comments are very important to us.

I believe the hotel is a bit of a challenge to find as well. You are exactly right when you say even the locals might have a bit of a challenge finding us. We sit just one block off of Broadway. I think that is why our regular guests love the hotel so much: we are just off of the beaten path.

I am sorry that we were difficult to find at first.

To our future guests: Please call the hotel right away if you are challenged with directions and we will help you find us quickly.

Thank you very much for your review of the hotel - please come stay again,