“Great Place for a Business Traveler”

Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre
Ranked #50 of 130 Hotels in Tucson
Dallas, Texas
“Great Place for a Business Traveler”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

The hotel is super convenient to the Williams Centre, being just south of East Broadway. Plenty of restaurants nearby, and the hotel is less than 20 minutes from the airport.

Rooms are very comfortable and are well maintained.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. I had a very early flight out and they prepared breakfast for me before the normal serving time.

This was my second stay at the Courtyard and I will continue to book future visits here.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Joe S
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear Great Place for a Business Traveler - Joe,

I really appreciate your efforts in writing a thoughtful review about the Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre. Thank you for saying great things about the staff efforts to make sure you had breakfast before departing the hotel. I have the amazing pleasure working with such a excellent group each day!

Your comments about the location of the hotel are very helpful. With as many as twenty restaurants and several great stores within walking distance, the Courtyard provides many choices for our guests. I believe the East side of Tucson, just 5 miles from the U of A and 1 mile from Davis Monthan AFB, is the perfect location for the business traveler.

Many thanks to you - please say hi next time you are in the hotel,

Logan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Just returned home a from a week stay at the Courtyard Marriott. The place was very nice and clean. The front desk staff were top notch. Especially Carlos. They met every need and treated me so good. I needed a conference room to get some work done and they immediately gave me a space. I would highly reccomend it as a great place to stay in Tucson. For us it was farther from work but still the best place to stay with lots of things near by.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Shane B
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear Tucson Business Trip,
Thank you for saying such nice things about the hotel & about Carlos. Carlos is a new addition to our staff and we think he is amazing. We are glad you did too! It was nice to see that the meeting room was opened for you so you could take care of business. One of my managers, a very long time a ago, gave me a great piece of advice. He said, "if you favor on the side of the guest or the employee - you cannot go wrong." We try to say "yes" a lot at the Courtyard.
You are a great guest and we are thankful for your comments.
San Diego, California
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I visited friends in New Mexico and stayed on my way to New Mexico and return to San Diego in this hotel. I liked it very much. A great place to relax after a long trip. Very friendly and cooperative staff, nicely appointed room. Great breakfast. Will definitely visit again and then for more days.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank 444Renate
Dear Great Place to Relax,
Thank you for being such an amazing guest! We are glad the hotel helped you to relax. I hope you say hi the next time you are in town. I want to make sure "life on the road" is perfect for you.
Sincerely yours,
Plymouth
Reviewed September 14, 2013

5 adults just returned home from the Courtyard Tucson Williams Center. Had two rooms - one was a suite that all of us could get together in. The rooms were spacious, clean, the beds comfortable for sleeping and the outside pool area was perfect for sitting around. We were on the breakfast plan that was better than breakfast at home. All 5 of us agreed, we will be returning!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank PatriciaM992013
Logan S, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
Dear Can't Wait to Return,

Thank you very much for your amazing review of the hotel. We are so glad you mentioned our excellent breakfast! I am proud of the selections Marriott has made for us to serve, and the excellent way our associates prepare and serve the items. Did you know that Mr. Marriott makes it a priority to walk the hotel that share his name? I once heard a story about Mr. Marriott... and his efforts to ensure every food item we serve is the very best. I know he cared a lot about the Courtyard breakfast when it designed for our guests.

Your opinion is very important to us!

Taranto, Italy
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I stayed here only for one night, but I can say that this hotel is a good choice.
Rooms are huge, clean, comfortable, beds are wonderful, and the staff is always nice to you.
Honestly I had some difficulties to find it: if you don't know exactly Tucson's street map, you'll have a hard time to get here!

1 Thank IloveMaine2
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear Good Hotel,

Thank you for your kind comments about the Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre. We are certainly happy you liked your stay. Your comments are very important to us.

I believe the hotel is a bit of a challenge to find as well. You are exactly right when you say even the locals might have a bit of a challenge finding us. We sit just one block off of Broadway. I think that is why our regular guests love the hotel so much: we are just off of the beaten path.

I am sorry that we were difficult to find at first.

To our future guests: Please call the hotel right away if you are challenged with directions and we will help you find us quickly.

Thank you very much for your review of the hotel - please come stay again,

Italy
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for just one night and I have to say that I wasn't really impressed.Ok,staff was very helpful and kind,room was clean and adequate,parking was free but the atmosphere was not that great and I do think that one great problem was that they did not have complimentary breakfast.When we got back from California we stayed at Towneplace suites which I considered prettier and less expensive(with complimentary breakfast and a free USA Today copy).

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear Basic Hotel,

Thank you for mentioning our kind staff, cleanliness, free parking, complimentary USA Today. Did you know that we have free 40 Meg Wifi. Our guests enjoy the quite Williams Business Park location - surrounded by more than 20 restaurants + shopping within walking distance. The hotel is completely updated with every brand standard requested by Marriott. Marriott has made the decision to offer a made to order breakfast with Starbucks coffee at the Courtyard brand in an effort to give our guests the ability to choose from a variety of healthy selections - just they way they like it. Hotels typically charge based on the demand for room nights at a particular time and location. Thank you also for mentioning your satisfaction with the Townplace Suites hotel in California. This Marriott brand was specifically designed for guests on a long term stay.

I hope you the very best and thank you for your review of our hotel.

Sincerely yours,

Arizona, United States
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Last week we stayed at thevTucson Williams Centre Courtyard. As frequent Marriott travelers, we expected a good experience.

We've stayed at many Courtyards over the years, but the Williams Centre experience was by far the best. Rooms, lobby and grounds were all top notch. Most of all, the staff was attentive and hospitable. We will definitely return.

2 Thank 480Joan
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Wonderful staff; great experience,

Thank you for your amazing comments about the staff. They work very hard to be great for our guests. Your opinion is important to us.

Please let me know the next time you are in town - It would be awesome to meet you.

All my best to you,