“Awesome place to stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #48 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Awesome place to stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

I stay here almost every time I'm in Tucson! Love the staff and the rooms. This property is close and convenient to everything! Food, dept. stores and mall very close by as well as not being far from the university!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Dear Awesome Place to Stay!

How cool is it that you love the hotel?

Thank you for saying you love the Staff. I love them too! This is a great staff. I am so fortunate to be able to work along side such an excellent group. I am so glad that you recognized them for their service.

You also mentioned how much you liked the location of the hotel. Many guests choose this location because they are close to shopping, restaurants, the U of A, Davis Monthan AFB, and Sabino Canyon. It is really a great place to land. I am glad it was excellent for you!

I hope you the very best!

Logan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had an amazing stay at the Courtyard, Tucson! They were able to successfully cater to all of our needs. This hotel was more than just a place to stay, the atmosphere and staff made it a place we wanted to be! We will definitely choose this hotel in our future travels.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Wonderful Time in Tucson,

We are so happy you had a great time at our hotel. Our associates really care so much about each guest and want you to feel awesome while in our hotel. Marriott has worked very hard to make the Courtyard hotels a place to be when relaxing. The new lobby and and Bistro, great rooms, and excellent pool and help us achieve that goal.

I hope you the very best and am excited to say hi the next time you are in Tucson.

Sincerely yours,

Tucson
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

The manager of the Courtyard was very helpful when Marriott Rewards did not book the right hotel or night. Courtyard was very clean. The pool and Jacuzzi were spotless. Has a nice easygoing feel about it and the room was very comfortable. I would stay again definitely.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 2nd floor and it has a nice view of the Catalina mountains. Very quiet hotel.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Dear Great Clean Place to Stay,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a great review about the Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre. I am very sorry about the mix up with your initial reservation. I am sure that it was confusing and frustrating when you learned about being booked at the wrong hotel. I am quite pleased that Melissa, our Assistant Manager, was able to help you resolve this completely.

We want everything to be excellent for our guests while at the hotel. Thank you for all of your awesome comments about the cleanliness of the hotel inside and out.

I hope you have a great weekend - please stop by next time you are in town,

Simi Valley, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

From the moment I entered the property I was made to feel right at home. I have to travel quite a bit for business and having a reliable, welcoming, service oriented place to stay makes all the difference in the world. The staff can only be described as experts in the hospitality industry. Extremely comfortable and well-kept rooms. My wife and I must travel out to Tucson in October for a wedding and I have already booked our room here. My home away from home in Tucson. Thanks to all who work so hard to provide a pleasurable experience!
-Matt

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear Home Away From Home,

Nothing tells us that we have done a good job quite like a guest who comes back for another visit. I am excited for your return to the Tucson Williams Centre Courtyard. Perhaps Mr. Marriott's most famous quote: "If you take great care of your people, your people will take great care of the customers, and they will come back!" This is really true at Marriott - we are focused on taking great care of people.

Please let me know if I can help you in any way prior to your visit - I am here to help!

All my best,

Hurst, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

My family and I took a road trip Texas to California, after seeing miles and miles of nothing and arriving in Tucson Arizona as you can imagine we were very tired, being a Marriott lover we decided to stay Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, we had no reservation made so I was realy hoping they could accommodate us, we arrived at approx 10:00 am needed two rooms and a clean comfortable place to lay our heads, Well we received all that and a whole lot more, Front Desk Clerk ( young man) wonderful, he made our reservation gave us desired room types explained ammenities, all with a pleasant smile, while my housband and I were unpacking the vehicle the kids were able to order breakfast from the bestro, where they received great service from the restaurant staff, and charge it to the room, after a good days rest evening clerk (christina) gave us a great dinner reccommemdation, came back to the room and slept like babies, Kudos to Courtyard Tucson Williams Center Staff and GM Logan Shinn!!! experience

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Perfect Hotel Experience,

Thank you for the great review of the Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre. The staff loved meeting your family while you were staying in the hotel. Me too!

It is true. The drive from Texas to California can be a long, hot road. Good thing there is an oasis in Tucson. I am so glad you were able to check in early and get some rest. That is what we are all about.

I hope you the very best, and make sure you visit us again next time.

See you then,

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

I have been staying at the Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre hotel for the past 5 years for conventions that I attend each year in the Tucson area. The hotel is very clean and up to date. Cleanliness is huge for me as I want to be able to feel comfortable to sleep in a hotel room. The beds are comfortable and the staff is always friendly and ready to assist. The property is also well maintained both inside and outside. The area feels safe and secure. Check-in is always a breeze. The hotel is in a perfect place as it sits near many restaurants and places of business. I definitely recommend this hotel as an excellent place to stay. Thank you Courtyard for always providing excellent service when I come to Tucson every year!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank L-Rod13
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Dear Excellent Hotel for Business or Vacation,

Thank you for caring so much for taking the time to write an awesome review. We are so happy you liked the hotel. Thank you for visiting our property time and time again.

Marriott has done an amazing job in designing the perfect hotel for the "Optimistic Business Traveler" - this is the name we have given to our target customer. In definition, this person lives on the road, and works exceedingly hard while on the road. Yet, this person does not always want work to feel like work. At the end of the day, this person likes to kick their feet up, watch the big game, and maybe have a glass of wine in our really cool lobby - and catch up on a few emails, tasks, telephone calls etc... Work but not always feeling like work.

We want the hotel to always be friendly, smart, clean, with a few touches of luxury, and have everything in working order. I am so glad you had a great stay!

Let me know the next time you are in town - I want to say hi,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

Great hotel, especially for business trips. Central location, safe, clean, friendly staff, nice rooms, and near good shopping and restaurants. Restaurant food is good and quick with booths available with individual Satellite TVs. A 1/2 dozen other restaurants and sports bars in walking distance. Good workout facility with new equipment and a secure, jogging area around the hotel. Hotel staff from GM, front desk, service staff, etc. are all friendly and concierge level helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for a third floor room near the end....north side has view of mountains. Quiet and no one above...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Logan S, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Dear Perfect Hotel for Business Travel,

Thank you for the excellent review. It is great you were able to utilizes all the hotel has to offer - the Bistro restaurant, pool, and fitness center. The location plays a big part in our success with many great restaurants right around the corner.

The staff really cares! While there are many good hotels to choose from, I believe it is the staff that makes a hotel great! Thank you for mentioning them in your review - I promise you, they look at these each day.

Thank you again and say hi when you return,