“Good Place to Stay”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport
Ranked #23 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Depending on what you want in a hotel, the La Quinta Airport should do nicely. I wanted a nice, clean room, a quiet location, a good breakfast, friendly staff, easy access, affortable rate, and that's exactly what I got. If I come back to Tucson will stay here.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I've stayed in the Tucson airport hotel area before and this time we stayed at the La Quinta Inn and Suites in the area. The price was the best and it was a very good place to stay. They have a beautiful front lobby when you enter, where there is a sitting area and also the breakfast area is right there.

The staff was friendly and helpful. The room where we stayed was in the front, facing the airport. It was a bit noisy when the planes were coming and going, but it wasn't disruptive to getting a good night's sleep.

The hotel is a bit older and it would be nice if they could replace the carpeting in the main hallways because the old carpet is stretched out - so just be careful when you're walking or pushing a luggage cart. The rooms are in very good condition and we were very comfortable.

We would stay there again when we're in Tucson because it's a good value for the price.

Room Tip: If you ask for a room that does not face the airport, it should cut down on the noise factor; but we...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
A La Quinta traveler
Hollywood, Florida, USA
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Reviewed November 24, 2012

The employee that checked me in didn't crack a smile and was very impersonal. The General Manager took my luggage from my car and delivered it to my room:). My son and his family and myself (5 of us) were stuck in the elevator for about 10 min. Tried to use the emergency phone that didn't work enough to talk to anyone. The front desk heard us but never sent anyone to the elevator. We had to call 911. The elevator finally opened on it's own. Sand was on the carpet from my grandaughters shoes that was not vacuumed when the room was cleaned, the toilet seat was broken and the tub was filthy with stains. I wasn't offered any compensation for any of it. Just a "I'm sorry".

1  Thank NarcyD
Reviewed November 14, 2012

When we stay at La Quinta we always have very nice accommodations and other enjoyable amenities. The beds are so comfortable. The breakfast is ample and fresh and provides a good start to our day. The fitness center is a plus if you have time. We enjoy having the free WiFi too. All in all we can't ask for much better... especially for the price.

A La Quinta traveler
Sierra Vista, Arizona, USA
Reviewed November 13, 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I normally stay at the LaQuinta location on Broadway in Tucson, AZ, however, I decided to stay at the Airport location due to the rate was cheaper, the pool is heated and the accomodations/rooms/hotel are much nicer. I would recommend this location for those people who are traveling and would like to get a nights sleep before moving on to their other destinations, or just for a weekend getaway.