New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #39 of 130 Hotels in Tucson
Bellwood, Illinois
“I'd stay again!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

With the exception of the old building, the rowdy teens I had to yell at at the pool. It was a great stay. I was chased by the hawk that resides there. I guess I should have been looking for it lol. There is a warning sign. I got a Groupon deal for one night and decided to stay another and had no problem keeping my room for the second night. The pool was awesome and cold. I wish they had Nick Jr so my 2 yr old would have some toddler cartons to watch. I would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Chicagogirlbybirth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
Safford, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

I have lots of positives. The biggest positive was Hasam (sp?) in the Breezes Restaurant his service was amazing. He went above and beyond my expectations. From his friendly disposition, to his willingness to make sure the food was cooked to expectations. He was amazing!! I highly recommend him and his professionalism. Fernando that was in charge of maintenance helped me search for my son's phone that he lost briefly (was found under the bed) went above and beyond expectations. He was more than willing to help us search. I have stayed at this hotel at least once a year for a few nights since 2008. I would recommend it to anyone. Thanks for a pleasant stay!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

My Husband and I decided to take an overnight in Tucson with our 3 children. It was last minute and Mothers Day Weekend, so our first options were already full. We need a suite to accommodate our little ones. The outside of this ancient hotel seemed a bit less then the photos online- but that sometimes happens. However, once we opened the door to our room, I wanted to leave. The furniture is old, chipped, the floor sticky! We have a seven month old baby- he isn't crawling on this carpet! The door frame in our bathroom is coming off! Nails actually sticking out.. Wow... I didn't make a fuss, my Husband wants to give me a nice relaxing weekend with our kids,I haven't uttered a negative word to my family... However, I promise I will never stay in this hotel again! The only surprise that we've had here, the room service is exceptional! I have tried just about every hotel chain in the world... This goes beyond most expectations. Overall... I don't recommend this hotel. It simply isn't worth the money. If they ever decide to remodel... It has potential

• Stayed May 2014
5 Thank Caylorqueen1
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

This hotel reminded me of an apartment complex with a nice and large pool, green areas and rooms had small balconies.

The room itself was como ratel with many doors that divided the space amongst the living room, bedroom and bathroom. Speaking of the bathroom, it had two sinks (small and large), shower and tub - separately.

Fridge and microwave- thank you.

First tv in the living room ha the big box, tv in bedroom was flat screen.

The number bed was not working or deflated. It was nice and firm when I got on, but twice in the middle of the night I was sunken down. Way too soft and uncomfortable which it hurt my neck.

The location of the hotel is ok. The staff is friendly. The lobby provides coffee, tea, water, granola bars and apples early in the morning.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Tara L, Director of Sales at Radisson Suites Tucson, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Thank you so much for your feedback. We certainly appreciate hearing from our guests. I am glad you enjoyed your overall stay. I apologize about the sleep number bed – we are currently in the process of switching the sleep number beds out. So next time, just ask to be placed in a room that does not have a sleep number and our staff will be happy to accommodate you. We look forward to your return to the property when you’re in Tucson again.
Best regards,
Tara Lundgren
Director of Sales & Marketing
Johnson City, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

When I entered the room I thought to myself that this just wasn't up to par with my idea of a Radisson. Room was dingy and musty, strip along shower door was falling off, their was no "hotel book" telling you about the hotel, where to find things, room service menu etc. The cheap plastic furniture on the tiny balcony. So we tried to overlook those things and enjoy ourselves but on our second night there we found Bedbugs!! Need I say more? We were moved to a different room but no offer of a discount was made to at least cover the distress and hassle of treating our stuff when we got home . I really expected more from a Radisson This was a very bad ending to a nice trip.

Room Tip: Check for bedbugs!!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
Tara L, Director of Sales at Radisson Suites Tucson, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Thank you for your response. I want you to know that we take cleanliness very seriously along with the health and well being of our guests and team members. It is our priority to provide exceptional customer service and to implement our 100% satisfaction guarantee. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations and due to that, the management of the Radisson has reimbursed you for your entire stay. The Director of Operations has made multiple attempts to contact you to discuss in more detail. We take reports of bed bugs very seriously and have hired a specialized company to come in and thoroughly inspect the entire room and the surrounding areas. I assure you we do not have a bed bug problem and I would like to invite you to return to the Radisson Suites when travel brings you back to Tucson.

Regards,

Tara Lundgren
520-239-1152
Lincroft, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

What a great property. We stayed on the 5th floor, facing the mountains, and our balcony was shaded by palm trees with a view of the golf course next door and the beautiful mountains. The room was nice and clean, quiet, and we enjoyed every minute there. The pool and hot tub were fantastic, and the Breeze restaurant was great. We met Tim, the chef, and Husam and Frank were very helpful with suggestions and great service. It seems the sun is alway shining on the atrium-like pool area, and the birds chirping were a great touch, although I can't credit the hotel with that. We met a few guests at the hot tub, and they all loved it as much as we did. It was great after hiking all day to soak in the hot tub at night, and the staff was friendly in all areas of the hotel. I would highly recommend a stay at this Radisson, you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: The fifth floor mountain view room was awesome. When I checked in, I told the front desk what we wer...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

My husband & I spend 11 nights in Tucson at the Radisson. We had a 5th floor room overlooking the mountains and the Executive Golf Course next door. The exercise room was good, the grounds were very nice and well landscaped. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Food was good, not a large selection for dinners but we didn't eat all our dinners at the hotel. Several nice restraurants very close by. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the North side overlook the mountains. Ask for a 4th-or 5th floor room so that you have a...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple