“Great Hotel - Outstanding Staff”

Radisson Suites Tucson
Ranked #27 of 130 Hotels in Tucson
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Great Hotel - Outstanding Staff”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

In late September we stayed 5 nights at this hotel attending an assembly. The rooms were good sized. The beds were very comfortable as were the pillows. Food was outstanding. We did the buffet every morning and I never once found any of the food items being overcooked or cold.
The staff was very attentive. TERRIFIC VALUE for the money.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
Lake Forest, California
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I have stayed at the Radisson for every business trip to Tucson. They treat me very well, very fast check in, clean fresh smelling suites, comfortable beds. Since I travel to Tucson 6 or 7 times a year, I always stay at Radisson, they even had me fill out a profile sheet, to make my reservations even faster.

Room Tip: If you travel for business, tell Radisson which company you are visiting and they may have a discoun...
Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Great work by Judy Stout and the entire staff. Never had better service in all our years of travel.. You can't find better service anywhere in the United States..The food was more than good it was great and the entire stay was more than expected. Again the real credit should go to Judy Stout who was in charge of our stay.

Room Tip: Enjoy the service, the people are great.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
MSQHR, Manager at Radisson Suites Tucson, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel!

I have shared your compliments with Judy, and she was honored that you mentioned her. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize her for a job well done!

On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson Suites Tucson we thank you for your business and hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the Tucson area!

All the best,

Daniel Romero
Director of Operations
Radisson Suites Tucson
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We have stayed at Radisson on many visits to Tucson, At this time we had to reserve 5 rooms for a family funeral. I checked in on Sept 17,2013 and gave the front desk agent Diana, who was very helpful, all the names. The following day I went to the front desk to add a name Salvatore Lucarrello, to share a room with N. Racine. Not sure of who the front desk agent was at the time, but when my cousin, Salvatore Lucarrello, checked in they gave him my daughters room. His name was not on that reservation. He was on the reservation with N. Racine.Upon my daughter checking in, they gave her a the room under her name ,We went to room and room was occupied by Sal lucarrello. We had to go back to front desk and pay for additional room. I had reserved queen beds for her, due to small children. Room #112 had the queen beds and my daughters received room #126 with king. I work in the hotel business for MGM Corp. I find it difficult to understand how a person can check into a room without having that name on reservations. He must have showen an ID.I feel the front desk dropped the ball. Also the rooms need to be up dated furnshing very old. Lampshades torn. We also had several small bites., drapery very old and dusty.....Thank You Annette Salaga

Room Tip: Ask for a room close to walking to pool and front desk lobby.
1 Thank 1wineman1
Glendale, Arizona, United States
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This hotel is a great value for those looking for spacious, multi room suites and an extremely reasonable rate. While I'm not a fan of the sleep number beds I think most will like them to customize for their sleeping preference. I recommend this hotel and it's conveniently located right in the middle of Tucson.

Oak View, California
Reviewed September 16, 2013

we used a groupon for a weekend visit to family in tucson. the hotel is clean with nice pool. it is a bit older of a hotel and lacks some of the special amenities i'm used to having like better coffee in the room and new appliances. Nothing special about the rooms except the sleep number beds. that was a plus. The room service was priced for a pot of coffee. I would return, but not as a vacation highlight.

Room Tip: bring your own coffee and coffee pot.
2 Thank Travelinman819
Rockton, Illinois
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We have stayed here before and recently spent 3 days here. We have always enjoyed our time here. The property is kept clean. We enjoy the view of the Catalina's from the balcony. The Breeze restaurant was very good. We were most impressed by the helpfulness, cheerfulness, and attitude delivered by all of the staff members. They treated us genuinely and as if they truly wanted to serve. Certainly there are cosmetic "touch-ups" that could be done, but we enjoyed the overall experience. The hotel is located in an area that makes Tucson destinations convenient.

Room Tip: We asked for a room on the 4th or 3rd floor facing the mountains. We also asked for a quiet room...