Radisson Suites Tucson
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,251 results
All reviewsthe sleep number bedliving roomtwo sinksfridge and microwavebreakfast buffethot tublarge poolpool areaan updatehotel restaurantbit datedflat screen tvmountain viewhappy hourspeedwayconventionroomy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Stayed one night during a quick trip down to Tucson. I usually like to stay in a B&B or quaint hotel, but not having time to get one, I decided to save money with an Expedia deal to a chain hotel.
The Good: when struggling with my bags after being mis-directed by my first desk clerk, Frank, an employee, went out of his way to help me find my room and carried my bags. I wanted to tip him but had no cash.
Clerk 1. Was cold and gave me wrong directions to my room.
Clerk 2. Was rude and wouldn't help me get a tip to Frank.
Clerk 3. At close out, the Radisson couldn't even print a ZERO balance (because it was prepaid, and I have to get my receipt from Expedia to get reimbursed with) which I wanted because after all the shenanigans I wanted to make sure they didn't over charge me.

The Room - the good - nice size, okay layout, even liked the art (Black and white photos of desert plants).
The bad. Closet door broken. Sleep number bed controls were broken - sluggish on the left side and didn't work on the right side. The clerks were so unhelpful I didn't want to call about it.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Daniel R, Manager at Radisson Suites Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on our hotel.

On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson Suites Tucson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have shared your concerns with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

We appreciate the feedback and will use it to improve our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

This hotel is older but very clean. Each room is a two room sweet. I read where someone complained about the noise of the exhaust fan but let me tell you, I will put up with that noise for a fan that works so well I can use the mirror to put on make-up immediately after a shower. There is a second space with another sink and mirror making it perfect for two people having separate space to get ready for go. I will stay here again. Plenty of space to sew in your off time and we even had a little dinner party. I will be staying here again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Sheryl T
rstucson, General Manager at Radisson Suites Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to post your comments and am very happy you enjoyed our spacious suites and property. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Based on our 1 night stay, my wife and I felt this was basically a nice place which needed some brightening up. The pool area is clean with good beds and the bar terrace is great. Reception is a bit bare and the rooms are showing their age. Our suite had a very very comfortable bed, but colours and bathroom looked dated. We dined in the restaurant/bar. It was almost empty on this Wednesday night and felt soulless. We were told happy hour was 5 to 8 at checkin, but then told it was 4 to 7 when we got to the bar itself. Mind you chopping $1 off a beer doesnt constitute much of a 'Happy Hour' in our book.
Being European Radisson fans, overall we were disappointed. We wouldn't stay here again. There must be better locally

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Teddall
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This was the second time I had stayed at this hotel. Somehow, for work, there was a "run" on
Tuscon trips. Both times, the bartender(s) were friendly, chatty but not intrusive, and had great suggestions on what to order for dinner. One of the times, I took my stuff "to go" and ate
in the room and it was packaged carefully and tastefully.

Room Tip: From my vantage point, a room on the ground floor seemed more accessible
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank EBWgirl

Thank you for your comments. We take great pride in having knowledgable and friendly staff and I am very pleased that they delivered. We have recently updated our menu and I am pleased that you enjoyed the food and care we put into our property as a whole. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

This past few months have been very stressful in my life and my dear husband thought a stay away from family, and home pressures would help. My daughter suggested we stay at the Radisson in Tuscon as she and her family have enjoyed their stays. They were both right. The rooms were clean, comfortable and roomy and I loved trying the sleep number beds. We ate both at the restaurant and room service and both were wonderful. The stay was just what I needed to relax and de-stress. I want to thank all those who work there for the wonderful job they did, and for a great get away.

Room Tip: we have stayed both on the 2nd and 4th floor and found it quieter at the far end away from the pool and restaurant, but the floor level doesn't seem to matter.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. I am very happy that we were able to be the relaxation and relief you needed from the stress you have been feeling. We are always so happy to hear that we have helped someone who needed it and strive for that everyday. We hope to see you for many more relaxing vacations.