All reviews front desk ceiling fan separate bedroom breakfast area king suite definitely stay here again great place to stay comfortable stay easy access living area convenient location oro valley complimentary breakfast beds were comfortable very nice hotel home away from home nice room
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I stay at this property two or three times per year, always on business. Although this location is not particularly convenient to the accounts I visit on my trip, I stay here as the staff is always exceptionally helpful and courteous. The surrounding area is quiet as well so between the quality of the accommodations and relative peace and quiet of the neighborhood, I am more than willing to drive a few extra miles to stay here. The value is also very good.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
StacyG842, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson-Mall, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Hi Ray L-

Wow! Thank you so much for the awesome review! We love having you here and are happy you enjoy the amenities the hotel offers but more importantly, the amazing staff we have! Thanks for sharing. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Excellent staff, great location! Property very well kept. Will always stay there if available. Want to be able to go and just stay for vacation time. This was a doctor visit. Didn’t want to leave. Soothing location.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

Hi 949micheleu-

Thank you for the review. We appreciate the positive feedback. We would love to see you again soon and hopefully this time for a more fun reason!

Reviewed August 23, 2018

The Hampton Inn & Suites Tuscon-Mall is well positioned to accommodate any traveler's needs while in Tuscon. Location is a big plus as all of one's needs can be met within a three-mile radius of the hotel. My family stayed in a suite that had two queen beds and also contained a sofa that opened to a full size bed. Sleeping accommodations were first-class. The staff was very customer oriented and the breakfasts were top notch. We used the exercise room, the pool, and the business office during our five day stay. All were first class! There was construction ongoing but we never experienced any interference while we stayed. Management was very attentive to our every concern and we enjoyed our visit. When we checked-out, my only regret was not getting a copy of my charges but one phone call to Cecy resolved any questions I had. Enjoy your stay as we did ours.

Room Tip: The suites on the third floor are excellent!!
1  Thank PaulHof924

Good Morning PaulHof924-

Thank you so much for the stellar review! We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed all the comforts and amenities our hotel offers. We loved having you and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 20, 2018

This hotel has exceptional customer service! Everyone very professional, friendly and helpful including the breakfast staff. They can't do enough for you. Gave me a small refrigerator (at my request since I was staying a week). Was very convenient location to just about any business you may need, restaurants and our family. Appreciate the help from Leora and Haylee. There was some construction going on with minimal disruption. Will definitely stay here on my next visit to Tucson.

Room Tip: Have stayed on first and second floors. First floor more convenient for travelers.
1  Thank Nancy13449
Stacy G, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson-Mall, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Hi Nancy13449-

Thank you so so much for the awesome feedback about our wonderful staff! I am happy to hear our location accommodated your needs and you will be staying with us again soon. We loved having you!

Reviewed August 19, 2018

Nice Hampton but undergoing construction and update in the hallways. Everything else fine. Location and price were the reasons we selected this hotel as only 10 mins from the UofA campus and an easy drive.

1  Thank 499kiwi
Stacy G, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson-Mall, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Happy Monday 499kiwi-

Thanks for the review, we sure do appreciate it. We also appreciate your understanding in our renovation. It will be totally worth it the next time you come back. We loved having you and hope to see you again soon.