“Great location”

Hampton Inn Tucson-North
Ranked #36 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Reviewed August 6, 2014

This Hampton Inn is older, but the beds are comfortable and the breakfast is very nice. It is very convenient to the I-10 freeway. There are several restaurants nearby. Minutes from U of A. Front desk staff were very helpful and professional.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Tucson-North, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Dear Jackie D,

Thank you for staying with us and posting your nice review. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business and your feedback. I hope we can serve you here again.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Tucson-North

Reviewed July 30, 2014

We had been traveling and I made the wrong date. Even though it was for the day before, Hampton had a room and said they would try to back out the wrong day. They did and we are happy. We had a nice clean room, swam in the pool, ate their breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Tucson-North, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2014

Dear Clark N,

Thanks for posting your review about your recent stay with us. Travelling can be stressful and is full of so many details that it is easy to make mistakes and be confused at one point or another. I'm glad you chose to stay with us and that you were happy with the resolution of your reservation issue when you brought it to our attention. I hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

This seems to be an older Hampton and the location right off I-10 behind a convenience store/gas station and next to a closed hotel does not give off a great first impression. However, the staff at the front desk and at breakfast were fantastic. They were energetic and ready to assist with recommendations, needs. We worked late in the lobby two nights and the desk clerk provided us with free bottled water and asked if there was anything else we might need. The room was large, the bed comfortable. The bed was comfortable and the road noise was surprisingly absent. Internet worked fine. I had no problems at this hotel and found the staff to be the very best aspect. Although there is little immediately adjacent to the hotel, it is a short drive to some very good restaurants. I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Tucson-North, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Dear sometrip,

Thanks for posting your nice review about your recent stay with us. Everyone here enjoys delivering the best in service and accommodations, and I'm glad we exceeded your expectations. I hope we can welcome you back and serve you here again.

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Staff were friendly, breakfast was good, but a little too pre- made feel on some of the good. Housekeeping was awesome and friendly. They did a good job keeping my room clean.
Beds were good also.
I plan to stay here again. Conveniently located next to I-10.

• Stayed: July 2014
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Tucson-North, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Dear Kevin T,

Thanks for staying with us and posting your nice review. Everyone here enjoys working hard to deliver a higher quality guest experience than our competitors, and we really appreciate your recognition of jobs well done by our team. We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you here again.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

The room smelled of mold. The AC didn't work so the room stayed hot. I checked out the same day I checked in. The Hotel lobby was the only nice thing about this hotel. I felt unsafe due to signs in the parking lot telling you to lock your car, take your keys and hide your belongings.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Anna L
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Tucson-North, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Dear Anna L,

Thank you for the review of our hotel. I'm sorry you were unhappy with your room and offer my apologies for the disappointment and inconvenience you experienced. I appreciate your time in reviewing our hotel and hope you will give us another opportunity to earn your trust on a future visit.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel in the past and have never been disappointed. We travel with a cat and there has never been a problem. We truly enjoy the Hot Breakfast. The hotel is clean and quite. The staff is always helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Tucson-North, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

Dear 4wanderlust,

Thanks for posting your nice review about your many stays with us. We know you have a lot of hotels to choose from around here and we really appreciate your loyalty to us. I'm glad you enjoy yourself here and hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I had a great stay at this Hampton. The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. I was traveling with a pet and this hotel is very pet friendly. The room and lobby were very clean. I would stay at this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Tucson-North, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Dear Julie T,

Thanks for staying with us and posting your great comments. I'm glad you like what and how we do things here, and appreciate your compliments. We look forward to serving you here again.