Hampton Inn Tucson-North
$107
$87
Aloft.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$101
$116
$123
Visit Tucson
  • Pool
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$91
  • Restaurant
$169
$149
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskcircle kwaffle houseroom was cleaneasy accessplace to stayvery pleasant stayan older propertyhot breakfastair conditionerthe breakfast areaexcellent stayone night staybusiness tripconvenient locationfitness centersaguaro national park
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The staff at the hotel was VERY friendly and cheerful and helpful. The parking situation lacked something to be desired though as most of the parking is behind the pool which sits in a detached building behind the actual hotel. Our room was very clean and appeared to have been newly renovated. LOVE the Hampton Inn beds!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Tucson-North, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Dear Michael S,

Thanks for staying with us and posting your review. It's always nice to receive positive guest feedback and we really appreciate your recognition of jobs well done by our team. I hope we can serve you here again.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Stopped for the night on our way to California. Excellent customer service, quiet facility with clean rooms and very comfortable beds. Great breakfast with fresh waffles and lots of options. Loved jumping in the hot tub after a long day of driving, but wished it was open later than 10 pm.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Tucson-North, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear Virna M,

Thanks so much for staying with us and posting your wonderful comments. We appreciate your business and recommendation, and look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in town.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We stayed here for a wedding, and the staff were wonderful! They helped us make arrangements for food, gave us the chance to practice dancing in their breakfast room, closed the pool for a few hours so we could use it to host a pool-party before the wedding, and were exceptionally professional and warm with us.

Furthermore, I have a fairly extensive list of food allergies, and the staff not only provided me with some breakfast options, they delivered allergen free food and fresh fruit to my room! I have never seen or had a hotel staff care so genuinely for it's guests.

I was incredibly impressed with this hotel, and if I am in Tucson again, I would give them my business!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Tucson-North, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Dear Amanda B,

Thanks you very much for posting your comments about your recent stay with us. Your wedding group were a lot of fun and we really appreciate your kind works and recommendation. I hope we can welcome you back and serve you here again.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Started staying at Hampton Inn awhile back, so far all have been very, very clean which is what we look for above all. First thing I look at is the bathroom, they are always very clean. Bed is comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Rene D,

Thank you for your new found loyalty to the Hampton family of hotels. We endeavor to give all our guests the best in service and accommodations and we appreciate your business. I hope you will let us serve you here again.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

This place by far is the best Hampton in. When you walk into the lobby you can smell the freshness, and cleanliness of the place. The Elevator doesn't smell that great, but as soon as you step out, a breath of fresh air hits you and it is that way through the whole place,

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Tucson-North, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Dear Nabil A,

Thanks for sharing your comments about your recent stay with us. I'm sorry for any discomfort you experienced due to the smell in the elevator, and hope you will accept my sincere apologies. I'm glad you mentioned it, and our housekeeping team will make sure it is eliminated. I hope you will stay with us again and let us know how we are doing at that time.