Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon
$110
$90
Aloft.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$65
$124
$101
La Posada Lodge and Casitas(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$71
$109
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

$189
$149
  • Restaurant
$120
$108
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsstrip mallhappy hourbig lotschips and salsayogurtcoffee machinepool and hot tubking suitestay there againtanque verdefree breakfastan older hotelrestaurants within walking distancevisit tucsonchecking inmini fridgesaguaro national park
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We stayed here while visiting Tucson. The motel was very comfortable, quiet, clean and the staff was very nice. We loved the pool and hot tub. The breakfast was good. I will stay here again when visiting the Tucson area.

Room Tip: we had two rooms, one upstairs and one downstairs, both were quiet and nice.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
tucsoncs, Manager at Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed our hacienda style hotel, and enjoyed our oversize pool and spa. I am glad you also liked our newly done rooms. We also offer a full deluxe hot breakfast buffet daily. We also offer a wonderful social hour daily by our pool side.

Our guests always love our convenient location close to the Sabino Canyon, Mt. Lemmon where they enjoy hiking and biking and long walks.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

I have stayed at this property multiple times & it never disappoints. The staff is very friendly and the rooms very spacious. In the summer you will especially enjoy the fact that the rooms are tucked away in a shaded grove of trees. Plenty of restaurants and shopping close by & within walking distance. The only downside is that it's probably 7 miles off the freeway but if you have the few extra minutes it will take, it's worth the drive.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Crisp24

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed our hidden jewel in the dessert. I am glad you also liked our newly done rooms. We also offer a full deluxe hot breakfast buffet daily. Our pool and oversize spa is heated all year around for your pleasure. We also offer a wonderful social hour daily by our pool side.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

The building is very plain, rectangular, brick, with rooms opening onto center courtyards. We reserved a room with queens and were given a King for the same price. My only complaint about the room is that there is no overhead light and the room was too dark. Spacious room, comfy bed, teeny toilet/bathtub/shower room. We even had a wide closet! TV was good, wifi was good. Breakfast was very good, with things like yogurt, fruit, cereal, waffles, hard-boiled eggs, omlets and sausage or bacon, breakfast burrito with egg and sausage, and more. The breakfast area is in the main lobby and the large pieces of furniture can make it almost impossible to walk around to the food. (People in wheelchairs fortunately had others in their party that could bring them breakfast.) The staff was very friendly. A nice feature is the daily "happy hour" in the covered area near the pool outside the main lobby: pretzels and chips for free, inexpensive beer, wine, margaritas. There are several tables set up and people tended to meet up there and visit quietly. There is an elevator available to reach the second floor, but you still have to push open some doors to get to the different wings. There is lots of free parking, but there is only one little ramped area to the front sidewalk curb for wheelchairs or rolling suitcases. I would definitely recommend staying here and will do so the next time I am in Tucson.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jlrmac
Reviewed May 7, 2014

This was our first stay at Comfort Suites, we travel to Tucson quite a bit with my daughter at the University. I can't believe it took me so long to find this hotel! When you first arrive you wonder if you made a good decision ( Its in a strip mall parking lot) However walk through the doors and you will be delighted. The courtyards are beautiful with fountains, blooming plants....The beds are something you expect in much higher priced hotels. Rooms are immaculate, breakfast makes the stay a great deal! The best part of the stay is the staff, they could write a book for other hotels on customer service, we travel quite a bit and we were very impressed. We have already booked a future stay and will recommend this hotel to family and friends staying in Tucson.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 5, 2014

One of the dirtiest exteriors I have ever seen at a Choice Hotel, or any hotel for that matter. I wish I had taken a picture of my 'patio' area that was on the edge of a Big Lots parking lot.Our room was spacious and clean enough, but felt like a basement suite with one small window. One door entered from the courtyard and another exited to the little 'patio', which had a 20 year old plastic chaise lounge chair, gravel and garbage laying all over. That door could not be unlocked so be careful if you step outside without your key.
When we checked in at 11pm the pool had screaming children. I asked what time they closed the pool and they said when they got noise complaints.
Check out served up a scruffy looking inattentive young man busy with his cell phone while trash laid all around the area. Then I discovered an additional 'resort fee'.
Nice sounding name, don't be fooled.

Room Tip: go elsewhere....
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends