“Very Friendly staff”

Viscount Suite Hotel
Ranked #80 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Reviewed February 24, 2013

This was the first time I stayed here. Although the property is older, slightly dated-it is clean, comfortable and well kept. I had a 3 day stay. The breakfast is very good. Food from in housse restaurant Wilbur's good as well. Our room was refreshed daily very nicely. I was most impressed with the front desk and breakfast staff-Very friendly and interacted with guests nicely. Will be back again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Viscount Suite Hotel

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We stayed there for new years eve and were plesantly satisfied. The food was ok and the service was very good. The morning breakfast was very filling and the staff was pleasent to boot. We will definitely stay there when the summer comes around.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I stayed here several years ago and I remembered it being okay. No more. I had to check out and go to their competitor. This place hasn't been upgraded since the 80's I swear. Just disgusting. The room they checked me into before I left had stained carpet, stained walls, ragged linens and a broken toilet. And it smelled very, very bad. And for they were charging? Somebody needs a reality check. The front desk clerk could have cared less that I was checking out, didn't even ask why. He told me it happens all the time.

Room Tip: Yes, stay elsewhere.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Linda L
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We stayed there after New Year's Eve. I understand that their capacity was topped. However, our room was insatisfactory! The room had a terrible smell! And am not complaining because we got one that wasn't remodeled, but because it is not possible that the person that cleaned the room didn't notice the smell. Also, the next day at they ran out of coffee at the buffet and it took forever to refill. It is the first time I've had any complaints for this hotel.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Victor I
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel in the standard room. The room was clean but needs to be updated. It looked very 80's. Some employees could also use a little more training. Other than that everything was fine. I liked the fact that there were restaurants within walking distance and inside the hotel. I would stay again but this time I would pay more to get a nicer room.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

I usually stay at this hotel when I go to Tucson. There is no reason why I should want to stay anywhere else. It is not expensive and the hotel room is quite spacious. The hotel in general is clean, and everyone very friendly!

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Stayed during a training for work and was very pleasantly surprised! I had read reviews prior to going but we stayed on the 3rd floor and everything was very nice and comfortable. The staff was very friendly but the pool was definitely the highlight of the trip :) We met the owner and his beautiful wife and they were so hospitable - great people. Thanks for everything!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business