$83
$76
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$90
$68
BestWestern.com
$84
Visit Tucson
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

Book now, pay at stay
$99
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$169
$164
Free cancellation until 07/26
$98
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

1,091 results
All reviewsgas fireplaceboutique hotelnewer roomsroom was largecactus gardendouble sinkssouthwestern stylesmall patiobeautiful groundswalk in showeron site restaurantpool and hot tubmini fridgehappy hourbed was very comfortabledowntown tucsonnice pool
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I recently stayed at the Lodge on the Desert and had a wonderful stay, albeit too quick! We needed a place to stay for one night that allowed pets and in my search this property appeared at a very reasonable rate. We drove over from San Diego to check my son into a camp at the UA. My husband and I were so delighted with everything this hotel had to offer, in particular the very cozy casita and the breakfast that was included in our stay. Now a days it is so hard to find a hotel that does charge a resort fee, something I absolutely hate paying, but not only does the Lodge not charge a resort fee it also includes a wonderful breakfast. This place is a gem!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank mosmith530
Jim K, General Manager at Lodge on the Desert, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mosmith530

The staff and I very much appreciate your taking your time to let us know of your experience at the Lodge on the Desert. We always hope to know how we can improve our hotel and comments such as yours provide us with the information we look for.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Elegant spacious rooms, super comfortable beds, we had a balcony overlooking the pool area, which was quiet and perfect for catching some sun, the buffet breakfast was just right, we really enjoyed the outside dining for dinner, ordered from the bar menu and it was delicious! Service was outstanding, we will definitely return!

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank Denise G

Dear Denise,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We only stayed 1 night, but requested the room with 2 queens and a fireplace, and we LOVED IT.
Would definitely stay here again if the need arises!!
Easy check in and check out.
Adorable tile artwork on stairs, and of course, cactus of various types everywhere! Loved taking pictures as we can’t grow cactus outside at home!!

Stayed: September 2017
Jim K, General Manager at Lodge on the Desert, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear grnyjeany,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is quaint and cozy. It has a historic flair. Our room was large with lots of floor space, a full sized desk, a comfortable lounger, and a king size bed. The bed was comfortable. I was a little put off by the entrance door. It seemed flimsy and, in my opinion, not of commercial quality and strength. The bathroom lacked counter space; hence, it was difficult to place our toiletries. The water was incredibly hot. I like that because most places limit the temperature. One could scald themselves here if not careful. The room service was OK. The service at the front desk was very good. They have a 24-hr pool and spa that is of adequate size and quality. The cost was reasonable. I will probably return.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family

Dear SCB981

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We spend a week at the LOD and couldn't have been more pleased. From location, check-in, rooms and service all around. We were pleased and felt like we mattered. This is a lovely small hotel in Tucson. When here you don't feel like you're in the city. Amenities of a wonderful quiet 24 hour pool, coffee station in the library as well as a wonderful complimentary breakfast every morning. The rooms were spacious and always clean, loved having the chairs out on the patio to enjoy coffee in the morning and drinks in the afternoon. I can keep writing but this is an amazing hotel, with amazing staff and a cat to wanders around. Hi Tiger! We will be back and thank you!

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms, but splurge for the King Spa or Suite.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple