Booked blindly the night before via Hotwire at a great rate, and very pleasantly surprised by the hotel. It is a large, lovely, sprawling resort-style hotel located in the Oro Valley area in north Tucson. Multiple buildings face a common area with pool, small water slide, hot tub and cold pool, and nice common areas; some rooms (including ours) face outwards to beautiful mountain views. Very relaxing, scenic hotel with friendly competent staff and good dining options on site; room large and comfortable. Only downside, if you are doing lots of trips into the city centre, is that it is located fairly far north from downtown as the city is quite a sprawl for its size.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 acres of serene, colorful high Sonoran Desert terrain in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, the full-service Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers a magnificent setting, minutes from Tucson's renowned entertainment. Come experience the rare wonders of our AAA Four Diamond retreat, where plush amenities and superior service combine for an unrivaled experience, no matter what the occasion might be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your El Conquistador Tucson, a Hilton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf And Tennis Resort
- Hilton Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton