This hotel was pretty nice. It was not luxuriously fancy, but the crowd that seemed to visit here did not seem that type anyway. This included us. We were her for spring break to relax. The pool area was pretty nice, although it did get crowded during the middle of the day. The hotel staff was a mixed bag. The concierges were always helpful. Always. The front desk, however, was not quite as helpful. The van drivers to/from the golf course were always on time and quite friendly. The golf courses here are the main attractions anyway. The golf courses are nice, well-kept, and challenging. That is how we spent most of our time- sleeping and golfing. And for that, this hotel served its purpose very well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 acres of serene, colorful high Sonoran Desert terrain in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, the full-service Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers a magnificent setting, minutes from Tucson's renowned entertainment. Come experience the rare wonders of our AAA Four Diamond retreat, where plush amenities and superior service combine for an unrivaled experience, no matter what the occasion might be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf And Tennis Resort
- Hilton Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton