The other reviews are pretty accurate. The pools are nice, and kids will enjoy. Beyond that, there isn't much to offer unless you are a golfer or tennis player.
The hotel has a very small spa/sauna- really, really small and very basic.
The only issues I had was with the restaurant staff at breakfast- VERY lackadaisical service, and the cleaning in the hallways- the maid staff seemed to not keep on top of vacuuming the halls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 acres of serene, colorful high Sonoran Desert terrain in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, the full-service Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers a magnificent setting, minutes from Tucson's renowned entertainment. Come experience the rare wonders of our AAA Four Diamond retreat, where plush amenities and superior service combine for an unrivaled experience, no matter what the occasion might be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your El Conquistador Tucson, a Hilton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf And Tennis Resort
- Hilton Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton