This is a resort hotel with many different amenities. The staff is friendly, caring and helpful. The condition of the property was excellent. The wi-fi worked well, although they did charge for it. They have places to eat during the day, but the hotel restaurant appeared not very busy on evenings. If you can get a reservation at a price that is reasonable for you, I would recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 acres of serene, colorful high Sonoran Desert terrain in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, the full-service Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers a magnificent setting, minutes from Tucson's renowned entertainment. Come experience the rare wonders of our AAA Four Diamond retreat, where plush amenities and superior service combine for an unrivaled experience, no matter what the occasion might be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf And Tennis Resort
- Hilton Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton