This is a very, very nice hotel. Tucson hotels always offer summer deals and we found this one to take advantage of. The hotel is a large property, surrounded by a golf course. It has to be one of the largest hotels in Tucson. On check-in we were assigned to one of their casitas (a big Thank You to Hilton!) It had a a large living room/dining room, a separate bedroom, and 2 HD TV's. It even had a gas fireplace. The bed was very comfortable, the shower was great, and everything was very clean. Really no complaints about this hotel, or at least what we experienced with it. The only 'issue' with it relates to its large size and hilly environment. The casitas are on a hillside, and it is a steep climb back up, if you walk to the bottom, which we did. But overall, what a nice hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 acres of serene, colorful high Sonoran Desert terrain in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, the full-service Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers a magnificent setting, minutes from Tucson's renowned entertainment. Come experience the rare wonders of our AAA Four Diamond retreat, where plush amenities and superior service combine for an unrivaled experience, no matter what the occasion might be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf And Tennis Resort
- Hilton Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton