Stayed at the Hilton EC on two different days in Feb. about 1 week apart. Our stay we were upgraded to the cassitas. The cassitas were spacious, and very comfortable. On our second stay a week later we stayed in a resort room. This too was clean and well maintained. The staff was very friendly, except for the valet parking attendants, I found them almost rude. The grounds were well kept and beautiful. Take the sunset horse back trip, you will love it. All in all I highly recommend staying here if in the Tuscon area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 acres of serene, colorful high Sonoran Desert terrain in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, the full-service Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers a magnificent setting, minutes from Tucson's renowned entertainment. Come experience the rare wonders of our AAA Four Diamond retreat, where plush amenities and superior service combine for an unrivaled experience, no matter what the occasion might be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf And Tennis Resort
- Hilton Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton