This hotel is only OK. I'm especially underwhelmed by the guest service - they gave me a very big hassle about changing my reservation, and they told me that they were "not allowed" to open the many umbrellas in the pool area. The pool and food don't even come close to the Loews, and the spa doesn't compare, either. The room (a king casita) was very nice, but housekeeping put all of the breakfast trays, towels, and sheets out on the sidewalks in front of the rooms, presumably while cleaning, but they left them there all day, really distracting from the nice landscaping.
In short, this place isn't anything very special. The Loews, on the other hand, is amazing, and it's actually cheaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 acres of serene, colorful high Sonoran Desert terrain in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, the full-service Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers a magnificent setting, minutes from Tucson's renowned entertainment. Come experience the rare wonders of our AAA Four Diamond retreat, where plush amenities and superior service combine for an unrivaled experience, no matter what the occasion might be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Agoda, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf And Tennis Resort
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton