2,302 results
All reviewspusch ridgeoro valleyjunior suitepool areacatalina state parkthe main hoteltennis courtsmain poolmountain viewlobby barcatalina mountainsgolf coursebeautiful propertybit datedgreat poolhot tubfitness center
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

Best hotel I've been to in years of traveling every week. Justin and Amanda in the bar and grill were fantasic to my wife and I. They were very polite, quick, and provided us with great insight into our first Tucson visit. We will be staying here every month from now on when I visit for work.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Ghee A, General Manager at El Conquistador Tucson, a Hilton Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Thank you for your review, and I am pleased that you had a great experience. It is always a pleasure to read that your team is providing exceptional service. We will be delighted to welcome you back each month!

Reviewed September 19, 2017

These folks impressed me, beautiful establishment, followed up by an AMAZING staff and presence! Money well spent. I look forward to staying at the El Conquistador in the near future. I know great service when i get it

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We will look forward to welcoming you back. Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Best view would be sunset on other side of the hall. Room had a console table but no place to write, use laptop. The internet was included in $25 daily resort fee. The center of property was lovely and walking around property was enjoyable

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Mary W
Ghee A, General Manager at El Conquistador Tucson, a Hilton Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay. I apologize that you did not enjoy the view from your room. Please contact our Guest Services team on your next visit, and we will be happy to accommodate your view request. Your feedback is appreciated and we will look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 16, 2017

This property was beautiful & met our expectations. Amanda at the bar was full of energy & eager to be helpful. The detail in the decor werenice, rooms & bathrooms were updated nicely. Bathrooms were a little small.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Ghee A, General Manager at El Conquistador Tucson, a Hilton Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Thank you for sharing your review about your recent stay. I am pleased that you enjoyed our beautiful resort, and will look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

If you need to work remotely during your stay, consider other options. The WiFi is nonexistent and service is so bad that many people had difficulty even making calls on their cell phones. I never received a return call from the IT department when I called to troubleshoot the significant issues I was having. Additionally, while my room in tower three had been upgraded, I heard from others that they were in rooms that had not yet been upgraded. It is definitely an older property and they have yet to upgrade common areas as well. That said, the food is great, staff is helpful, and there are beautiful views of the mountains from the property.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Ghee A, General Manager at El Conquistador Tucson, a Hilton Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay. I appreciate your feedback and we will look into the IT issues you encountered during your stay; I apologize for the inconvenience that the issues caused. I am pleased that you enjoyed the amazing views and your culinary experience.