The mountain view was stunning, but that is where the positive comments end.Flat pillows, missing light bulbs that made the room seem dark and kind of dirty, loud air conditioning that woke us up all night long, every night, the beds seemed smaller than advertised, and the hot tub was out of order. Parking is at the back of the building and can be quite a distance from the hotel. There is a small hill that you must go down to get to your room, so seniors and people with disabilities may want to inquire about alternative entries. Our experience was just okay, but definetely NOT worth the money. This pricey hotel had a motel feel to it. When I contacted the Hilton, they avoided addressing my issues. Spend your money wisely someplace else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 acres of serene, colorful high Sonoran Desert terrain in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, the full-service Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers a magnificent setting, minutes from Tucson's renowned entertainment. Come experience the rare wonders of our AAA Four Diamond retreat, where plush amenities and superior service combine for an unrivaled experience, no matter what the occasion might be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf And Tennis Resort
- Hilton Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton