We spent a couple of nights at this nice resort. The rooms were adequate. We did not use the amenities as this was a working trip. Breakfast was good and came with the room. The only classless problem was when the morning waiter asked for the food voucher they promptly told us this did not include the tip. I thought for this kind of hotel this was something that should have been left to the customer discretion.
I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 acres of serene, colorful high Sonoran Desert terrain in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, the full-service Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers a magnificent setting, minutes from Tucson's renowned entertainment. Come experience the rare wonders of our AAA Four Diamond retreat, where plush amenities and superior service combine for an unrivaled experience, no matter what the occasion might be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf And Tennis Resort
- Hilton Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton