El Conquistador Tucson, a Hilton Resort
$76
$179
$129
$119
Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$59
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$84
$68
BestWestern.com
La Posada Lodge and Casitas(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$500
$114
$188
$129
2,206 results
All reviewspusch ridgeoro valleyjunior suitepool areathe main hoteltennis courtsmain poolmountain viewcatalina mountainslobby barbreakfast buffetgolf coursebeautiful groundsbit datedhot tubgreat poolfitness center
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Stayed here for one night on a business trip. It was a very lovely resort and they were all decorated for the holidays. Every staff person I encountered was extremely friendly and opened doors and greeted me at every turn. The room was quite large and I was upgraded to a view room. Since I arrived at night I did not get to enjoy the view until morning, but it was very scenic. Beds were very comfortable and I always appreciate a fluffy robe. Loved the soap and lotion products in the bathroom. Did not get a chance to try the dinner restaurant but it looked very inviting. Breakfast buffet was fresh and had plenty of choices. Will definitely stay here every time I come back to Tucson.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Ghee A, General Manager at El Conquistador Tucson, a Hilton Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2016

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to welcome you back.

Ghee Alexander

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Lovely hotel. Breakfast was very good and staff was friendly. Would stay here again if we come back to Tucson. W were upgraded due to our Diamond Status to a junior suite. The suite was large, the bed was very comfortable, the shower was good and there was a safe in the room which I appreciate so that I don't have to lug around my IPAD and jewelry.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We arrived the day after Thanksgiving and left on that Sunday. We opted for the All Inclusive Package deal that was offered. Have tried these before and been very disappointed, not this time. First the resort is nestled at the foot of the beautiful Catalina mountains. The winter grass was in and looking as brilliant green as winter grass can look. The pool area is very nice, with a children's area just for them. There are a couple of fire pits that were very popular at night. It says "Come & relax" from the moment you arrive. It is an older hotel, and could use some updating, but it was maintained very very well. The staff was very gracious and helpful at all times. Our room was clean and we had a great view looking north to the valley and mountains, (building 4). The all inclusive included all meals, and drinks up to limits. The food on site was outstanding and very reasonably priced. Did not eat anything that wasn't just wonderful. The Epazote Kitchen was great for dinner. The Sundance Cafe was a wonderful place to start the day for breakfast. If you like golf, the course is in top notch condition. With the all inclusive package you get an hour a day on the driving range, and an hour on the putting green. Additionally, the resort fee is waived. Overall could not have been happier. Thanks El Conquistador for a great weekend!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank MauiMKO
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I highly recommend this property. The valet, front desk, lobby bar, and restaurant staff were all friendly and efficient. The room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. The grounds are immaculately manicured and provide great places to walk and relax. My wife went with me on this business trip and enjoyed walking the grounds and taking pictures of the scenery. The backdrop of the mountains from the pool is outstanding.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

My recent stay at this property was relaxing and comfortable. Though it's a well worn location, I was happy to see how well maintained it was. The season and weather did not afford us the opportunity to use the pool area, it was very beautiful.
I plan to return in the spring or summer to play golf at course.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back.

Ghee Alexander