El Conquistador Tucson, a Hilton Resort
$89
$80
$129
$119
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$75
Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$84
$62
$169
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$75
$68
BestWestern.com
$116
  • Pool
La Posada Lodge and Casitas(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$109
$71
$180
$149
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
$97
2,200 results
All reviewspusch ridgeoro valleyjunior suitepool areathe main hoteltennis courtsmain poolmountain viewcatalina mountainslobby barbreakfast buffetgolf coursebeautiful groundsbit datedhot tubgreat poolfitness center
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I highly recommend this property. The valet, front desk, lobby bar, and restaurant staff were all friendly and efficient. The room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. The grounds are immaculately manicured and provide great places to walk and relax. My wife went with me on this business trip and enjoyed walking the grounds and taking pictures of the scenery. The backdrop of the mountains from the pool is outstanding.

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

My recent stay at this property was relaxing and comfortable. Though it's a well worn location, I was happy to see how well maintained it was. The season and weather did not afford us the opportunity to use the pool area, it was very beautiful.
I plan to return in the spring or summer to play golf at course.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Ghee A, General Manager at El Conquistador Tucson, a Hilton Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2016

Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I checked in late in pouring rain but they were very helpful in helping me check in and getting luggage to room. The strange thing was that housekeeping skipped my room and did not clean it and restock it. The Rice Krispies treat in the mini bar was spoiled and expired. Lack of housekeeping attention again. I told the front desk about room not being cleaned and they provided free breakfast coupons. the breakfast was great. The views are fantastic and the pool area very nice when the rain cleared.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the pool - very pretty
1  Thank katie k

Thank you for your review. I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to enjoy our newly renovated resort.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I just spent five days at the "El Con" in Tucson. I checked in after dark and was struck by the looming mountains to the east lit by a full moon. The hotel is right up against the high desert mountains. I was working each day off-site so I didn't get to spend much leisure time there. Late one afternoon I got back in time to explore the hiking trail straight up into the wilderness. It was a nice little work out with great views and many cacti. I also spent a late afternoon on the balcony working and watched an amazing sunset.
The hotel was nice, everything worked well. I had a breakfast package and the buffet was good with fresh fruit, homemade granola, good bacon and an omelet station. I also had room service dinner twice and it was very good (not just good) both times. Try the flank steak! My room was quite comfortable and clean and the robes were a nice touch.
I just wish I had time to hang at the pool or get a massage or golf or play tennis...oh well.

Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Chillmann

Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay. I agree the sunset views our guests enjoy are amazing.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Well I was here for a quick, in and out business trip, but boy I should have come prepared to play. this place has about all you could want from a resort, horseback riding, golf, golf and golf, swimming, spa, you name it! Did I say golf.....lol? Great place nicely landscaped, very clean, hotel staff was very friendly and helpfull, except the young lady who was nice enough to tell me at check out, that as a Hilton Member, club rentals were free.............OMG, thanks for telling me now! lol the rooms were a bit dated, but still very clean, and large which is a plus, as well as the bathroom, very large. I really liked the layout of the property, with all the guest rooms on the outer area looking into the court yard and spa area. Great location for any business in North Tuscon area. I will be heading back for some R&R later