My wife and I stayed four days while celebrating our anniversary. The room was spacious and nicely furnished with all necessary amenities. There are plenty of restaurants and activities within 30 min of the hotel. My wife enjoyed the spa, while I took advantage of the bicycles available as part of the resort fee. We also enjoyed the pool area which is great for families. The one slight disappointment was the dining choices, although we did find some selections we enjoyed including the shrimp ceviche, caprese salad, and green chili pork enchilada. I would both recommend and return to the resort. The only thing between the Hilton and a five star rating would be entertainment and dining options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 acres of serene, colorful high Sonoran Desert terrain in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, the full-service Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers a magnificent setting, minutes from Tucson's renowned entertainment. Come experience the rare wonders of our AAA Four Diamond retreat, where plush amenities and superior service combine for an unrivaled experience, no matter what the occasion might be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf And Tennis Resort
- Hilton Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton