Took an impromptu trip to meet up with my parents. Drove with my kids to Tucson from Vegas. Was thankful to find they offered a Military rate. However, was disappointed to find I had to pay a resort fee when I checked in at 11:00 pm and then checked out next morning so did not have time to enjoy any of the resort amenities. Also, I had a limited time to shower and found there was not any shampoo ( just aloe gel and conditioner) so I had to forego showering as I didn't have time to wait for front desk to bring me more. My two young children wanted to play on the patio but there was a construction person using a jack hammer. Also, the beds were too firm.
Still giving 4 stars though because the resort setting was so beautiful and unique. Staff was also friendly and helpful. We also enjoyed eating at hotel restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 acres of serene, colorful high Sonoran Desert terrain in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, the full-service Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers a magnificent setting, minutes from Tucson's renowned entertainment. Come experience the rare wonders of our AAA Four Diamond retreat, where plush amenities and superior service combine for an unrivaled experience, no matter what the occasion might be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf And Tennis Resort
- Hilton Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton